RS decals

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

RS decals

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Well... I'm tired of people thinking my RS is an STi due to the subaru technica internatioal on the front.. its a pain having to explain that its only a parts division and if i was an STi (or pretending to be one) i would have the badging on....

so do you guys know where i could order a set of RS or SPT stickers for the front foglight covers? Preferably RS since then i'd REALLY be broadcasting what i am. i've seen them on GC8s before so i know they exist. but i have no idea where to find them
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

design your own. contact a local graphics company and find out what file type they use. you're a graphic designer, get to work! :lol:
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

haha that is an idea!
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

these are the ones i know ive seen before but they appear to be smaller than i remember

so yeah i guess ill most likely either order those ones off ebay and cut the turbo off.... or just get some custom made ones
snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

Cereb Daithi wrote:these are the ones i know ive seen before but they appear to be smaller than i remember

so yeah i guess ill most likely either order those ones off ebay and cut the turbo off.... or just get some custom made ones
Yea, I have those on my car, I thought they were factory (I'm the second owner).
RJ
'13 Mazda3
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

they might be. i didnt get into subarus until the bugeye era so GC8s are not my strongest area of knowledge. regardles I'd like to get SOMETHING on the front of my RS that doesnt make people think it's an STi. I'm getting tired of saying "think of it as SVT or TRD. it's the parts division and doesnt mean it's the model. only certain parts" . My biggest worry is just having some punk ass idiot in a civic with a fart can zooming past me and me not chasing him down (i dont waste time and gas doing that) and having him go home and going "hey dudes! i beat an STi! hondaz own mannn!". all in all its just a headache i dont want. I still have AU$240 sitting in the glove compartment of my car (heh...wierd story) i should just save myself from having to convert some of that and just put the money into that.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Cereb Daithi wrote:they might be. i didnt get into subarus until the bugeye era so GC8s are not my strongest area of knowledge. regardles I'd like to get SOMETHING on the front of my RS that doesnt make people think it's an STi. I'm getting tired of saying "think of it as SVT or TRD. it's the parts division and doesnt mean it's the model. only certain parts" . My biggest worry is just having some punk ass idiot in a civic with a fart can zooming past me and me not chasing him down (i dont waste time and gas doing that) and having him go home and going "hey dudes! i beat an STi! hondaz own mannn!". all in all its just a headache i dont want. I still have AU$240 sitting in the glove compartment of my car (heh...wierd story) i should just save myself from having to convert some of that and just put the money into that.
You will always get headaches and you will always have fly-byers thinking they just took all the cars they passed. I love the Prius forum threads that state all these cars they took: S2000, M3s...yeah, they don't live in fantasy worlds. :roll: Let those idiots think they beat an STi b/c they will get a rude awakening later on by a real STi or even better a highly modified STi.
There WILL always be someone: faster, smarter, slower, uglier, better looking, poorer, richer, sicker, healthier, stronger, weaker, etc...
Growing up and maturing you learn to handle these things better...if not, you just go buy an STi drop 60K+ in it and go race everything on the street.

SF: Just deal w/ it. :wink:
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer