CEL HELP

2.0, 2.5, NA, FI, it's all good in here

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

GeneralGrievous wrote:I hear you on the late work thing... The power went off in our building today and we only had a generator truck outside running to keep the fridges from going completely down. Lets just say that a freezer going out is to a pastry chef what I guess a server crashing is to you guys :shock:

Still havent picked up the filter yet :x
Oh, now that would suck.... if that EVER happens, just give me a call and I'll be over there to help you get ride of those desserts as fast as possible ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
GeneralGrievous
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by GeneralGrievous »

Will do.... careful that may happen sometime this evening so you should plan on wearing loose fitting clothing tomorrow to hide the swelling :shock:
Last edited by GeneralGrievous on Wed May 31, 2006 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

GeneralGrievous wrote:Will do.... careful that may happen sometime this evening so you should plan on wearing loose fitting clothing tomorrow so hide the swelling :shock:
lol, you know my cell number ;) I'll bring friends, hahahaha
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

not sure what CoH server he's on. I'll try to remember to ask and pass the info along.

Steve and I both have some brake work to do this weekend to prepare for the AutoX class. if you still need a hand with that filter, bring it by casa de DCAWD this weekend. (yes Julian, I am inviting people to your house to work on cars :wink: )
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Just keep in mind, I won't be around on Saturday. I'll be trying to kill myself my climbing a rock face! I'll be back in the afternoon, but am (probably) going to a BBQ that night. Sunday is TOTALLY open though and I need to do some work as well.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

sabre wrote:Just keep in mind, I won't be around on Saturday. I'll be trying to kill myself my climbing a rock face! I'll be back in the afternoon, but am (probably) going to a BBQ that night. Sunday is TOTALLY open though and I need to do some work as well.
you need to clear this stuff with us first, man. :roll: I guess I can wait till Sunday to use your house and tools to work on my car, but I won't like it...

:rolllaugh:
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

:lol: :bfg: I'm calling the :5-0: !!!! ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
GeneralGrievous
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by GeneralGrievous »

Well at least you'll be working up an appetite :wink: .. the freezer is still barely clinging to life; and I have a bridal shower cake to finish and deliver on Saturday so I guess its still being putoff :x (as yet unnamed part soon to be purchased :wink:

I did find a replica of the Mine's small trunk spoiler on Ebay, closest I've seen to that one on the Ltd 07 STI...mmmmm, I need to empty my drool cup :shock: