Photo Show

Non-technical forum specific to Subaru. Good example: New model information.

Moderator: Moderators

missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Photo Show

Post by missvenezuela85 »

Hey everyone!!!!

I'm a photography student at GMU. During the spring semester I did a documentary piece on Subaru cars. I had a lot of fun meeting new people and taking pics of subie wrx's. :D :lol: SO, my work is up at GMU Fairfax Campus on the 4th floor of Innovation Hall (building?) take a right as you exit the elevator, out in that long hall. It's going to be up until the 5th or 6th ish of October. Although on the 4th of October will be the showing of the work, 3-5pm. There will be some snacks and stuff. It would be awesome if you guys/girls could come. :lol: If you have anyquestions just PM me.

In addition I want to thank everyone who let me come around and take pics of them. :lol:
Last edited by missvenezuela85 on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

Are you kidding? Three of my classes are in Innovation.

One ends at 4:15 in Innovation, so I will swing by after that and say hello. Can't wait to see the photos!
RJ
'13 Mazda3
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

I'm pretty sure we all have been saying/have wanted to say Thanks for all the pics you took! (even if your flash was a little blinding ;) )

It was very cool of you to come hang out and snap some shots. :)

Unfortunately I have two issues:

Time of day is no good for me :(

I don't make it into the communist state of Fairfax very much anymore :evil: :violent:

That being said, I hope your display goes very well!
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey Anna,
As Colin said, thanks a ton for taking all the pictures! I'm not sure if I'll make it to the exhibit because of the show times, but I'll try to!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
missvenezuela85

don't worry if u can't make it, but in any chance u guys doooo want to see the pix, they are up on display now. 8) :lol: :D
HappyIdiot
DCAWD Groupie

Post by HappyIdiot »

I got to admit, they are pretty sweet!
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

You don't count Adam ;) But from the photo's I saw in the gallery, I agree with ya ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
HappyIdiot
DCAWD Groupie

Post by HappyIdiot »

:( *sniff
jweisen
I'm a n000b

Post by jweisen »

Since I work here, go to school here, and have class tonight in Innovation Hall, I shall stop by tonight and check them out...
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

wish I could see the exhibit. maybe you could take pictures of, um... the pictures? :oops:

:rolllaugh:
missvenezuela85

for those who can't come i'll post images after the show comes down... but there will be some glare... :( cuz the photos are by some windows... GRRR :(
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
HappyIdiot
DCAWD Groupie

Post by HappyIdiot »

bump
missvenezuela85

bump?
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
missvenezuela85

Foor those who went to see it, thank you so much for coming! I really appreciate it, hopethat u enjoyed the work. For those who couldn't come here are :lol: the pix of the pix!!! :lol: take care! 8)
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Cool pics! Is that Dave aka AquaCow I see there? No, it isn't. That the dude that drives the red wagon, I think. I know I've seen him before.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
missvenezuela85

Lol that dude that drives the red wagon is called Adam :lol: he's my boytoy ;)
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

missvenezuela85 wrote:bump?
as in "bump this thread to the top so it gets some attention." it's an interw3b thing :wink:

nice pix, wish I could see them in person.
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

baja gets no love
-Ben
HappyIdiot
DCAWD Groupie

Post by HappyIdiot »

Libra Monkee wrote:Cool pics! Is that Dave aka AquaCow I see there? No, it isn't. That the dude that drives the red wagon, I think. I know I've seen him before.
lol that me :D
Last edited by HappyIdiot on Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

missvenezuela85 wrote:Lol that dude that drives the red wagon is called Adam :lol: he's my boytoy ;)
I don't know why, but this made me crack up! haha.... I don't feel sorry for Adam though!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
HappyIdiot
DCAWD Groupie

Post by HappyIdiot »

:wink: me either hehe