New to the forums

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

15secwrx
I'm a n000b

New to the forums

Post by 15secwrx »

hey i came about these forums while visiting my girlfriend in DC and i got a "youve been spotted" card on my car from Mr. Kleen. im up here like every other weekend visiting her in the alexandria area. You'll see me driving in this:
this is how ill look like now with the winter wheels on.

another reason why im posting is b/c while im up here i have a set of rims that i need the tires separated from and then the rims shipped out. Is there anyone in teh alexandria area who can dismount some 225/45/17's without damaging the rims and a good price? thanks!
-Roy

and if you see me around just wave! im here until sunday
WANGAN_X
DCAWD Groupie

Post by WANGAN_X »

welcome to the club, but why would you take off your spoiler because of winter? :roll:

j/k, nice car man
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

hey, you stopped by! i live right around the corner in foxchase apts (black 04 WRX). i noticed you have the gold wheels and no spoiler now, thought it might be a different WRX. welcome.
gsx-lex
DCAWD Groupie

Post by gsx-lex »

Welcome aboard....
Have turbo, will spool.
I <3 Lesbians
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey Roy,
Welcome to DCAWD :) We usually hold meets during the week, but we've been known to do weekend events too. Try to make it out some time, I'd love to see that ride up close!
Julian
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
15secwrx
I'm a n000b

Post by 15secwrx »

Mr Kleen wrote:hey, you stopped by! i live right around the corner in foxchase apts (black 04 WRX). i noticed you have the gold wheels and no spoiler now, thought it might be a different WRX. welcome.
yah i decided to go wingless. what time do you usually drive by? Let me know and maybe ill be out there so we can finally meet. haha.

Also, still looking for a place to dismount these tires...
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

noice hood. *drool*

welcome!
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

met Roy @ the local Exon on Sunday. nice guy, fits right in (well, maybe not *that* wierd :wink: ). hopefully he can make it 2 a meet or maybe a weekend get together.

oh, nice hood. 8)