DCAWD Meet - Wednesday 10/12/05 - D&B's

All about DCAWD Meets

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

makes me want to show up... will see how work goes today, maybe I'll get out of there early. who said pastries? :wink:
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

35 and counting....
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
92xaero
I'm a n000b

Post by 92xaero »

yea this meet is gonna be huge...
gsx-lex
DCAWD Groupie

Post by gsx-lex »

I'm only gonna be able to stick around till 8:30 :(
Have turbo, will spool.
I <3 Lesbians
GeneralGrievous
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by GeneralGrievous »

Thanks for a great time. It was good to finally meet you guys and my apologies for my lack of pastries.

I realize I must "render unto Caesar" but I'll have to wait till the next meet (Hard Times I assume) to "tithe" :wink: . But lemme know what you might want to eat (chocolate? fruit? or something else).

Not sure about the dyno thing Saturday, but will try to scam out of work in time. Where is it again? Thanks again...

and all those Subes there.... :dropgob:
BLAQ19
I'm a n000b

Post by BLAQ19 »

Tonite was cool, a lot of nice cars there. I didn't get to mingle much seen a few familiar faces there, so I guess I'll see everybody on Saturday
Jerel a.k.a. Cleveland

WRB 06' WRX
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

GeneralGrievous wrote:But lemme know what you might want to eat (chocolate? fruit? or something else).
Definitely not necessary, but always nice :)
GeneralGrievous wrote: Not sure about the dyno thing Saturday, but will try to scam out of work in time. Where is it again? Thanks again...
and all those Subes there.... :dropgob:
If you can make it, it would be great, but it's no big deal if you can't. We all (sortof) have lives/work outside of DCAWD :) Check out the thread under DCAWD Events for the address.

Glad you liked some of the stuff you saw last night. If you ever want a ride in my slow car, let me know :)
BLAQ19 wrote:Tonite was cool, a lot of nice cars there. I didn't get to mingle much seen a few familiar faces there, so I guess I'll see everybody on Saturday
Glad you liked it :) Just stick around and you'll get to know the regulars (and become one yourself :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

GeneralGrievous wrote:I realize I must "render unto Caesar" but I'll have to wait till the next meet (Hard Times I assume) to "tithe" :wink: . But lemme know what you might want to eat (chocolate? fruit? or something else).
Chocolate is always good. 8) would complement HT's chili quite nicely me thinks.

wanted to make it out but had to work late. :evil:
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Photos up, along with pix from a bunch of previous meets. Clap for me, please, I am caught up.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

ElZorro wrote:Photos up, along with pix from a bunch of previous meets. Clap for me, please, I am caught up.

WOOT!! what spured this? i mean its only been, well since before i joined that you posted "updated" pictures... but for real, thanks!!
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Yea, thanks. :) Between having the dyno day pix, and a day off from work because of the shoulder, and wanting to do those animated gifs, just kind of got it all done.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Awesome job Jason :) Thanks dude!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI