FIA Chief In Sex Scandal

Track days? F1? Put it here!

Moderator: Moderators

WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

FIA Chief In Sex Scandal

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

This is a few days old - and there's been some follow-up developments - but I thought I'd throw it up here just to keep everyone informed. The head of FIA (Max Mosley) is allegedly shown on a video "...engaging the services of five prostitutes in London to stage a perverse reenactment of a Nazi concentration camp in which Mosley plays both victim and oppressor, alternately receiving lashes from a dominatrix and barking orders in German to the prostitutes dressed in pseudo-Auschwitz uniforms."

And you thought the Britney Spears saga was pure schadenfreude. Here's the full blog entry:
The world of motorsports was shocked by a report of a video tape which surfaced, allegedly showing FIA president Max Mosley participating in a bizarre sadomasochistic orgy. The reports emanate from British tabloid News of the World, but have been spreading rapidly across mainstream media and the motoring press.

The video reportedly depicts Mosley engaging the services of five prostitutes in London to stage a perverse reenactment of a Nazi concentration camp in which Mosley plays both victim and oppressor, alternately receiving lashes from a dominatrix and barking orders in German to the prostitutes dressed in pseudo-Auschwitz uniforms. The son of infamous wartime British fascist leader Oswald Mosley, who married Max's mother Diana in the presence of Adolf Hitler at a ceremony in the home of Nazi arch-propagandist Joseph Goebbels, Mosley had tried to help resuscitate his father's fascist political career before leaving politics for the world of motor racing. Meanwhile Mosley's closest allies include former Ferrari chief Jean Todt (the son of a Holocaust survivor) and Jewish business mogul Bernie Ecclestone, who has publicly come to Mosley's defense. Mosley is reportedly considering pursuing legal action against News of the World, while sources suggest the World Council of the FIA may be preparing a vote of no confidence in Mosley's leadership. In the meantime it's business as usual for Mosley, who is heading to Bahrain to preside over the grand prix there next weekend. (Thanks to David who brought this story to our attention.)
--Alan
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

The son of infamous wartime British fascist leader Oswald Mosley, who married Max's mother Diana in the presence of Adolf Hitler at a ceremony in the home of Nazi arch-propagandist Joseph Goebbels...
apparently the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

and by tree I mean nazi.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Wowzerz.

Looks like stupid doesn't skip a generation after all...
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Max Mosley annoys me with his push to make rallying a two wheel drive event anyways. He's been causing some problems for the FIA and there are quite a lot of people unhappy with him at the moment. Honestly I'd like to see him get ousted.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Re: FIA Chief In Sex Scandal

Post by sirwilliam »

WRXWagon2112 wrote:schadenfreude
I like that word! That will be my word of the day. :mrgreen:
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

My question is why do people in positions like that have cameras when stupid :censor: like this is going on. Then they act all surprised when the public finds the video on Youtube.

I have to agree with Complacent. Stupidity is hereditary.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Re: FIA Chief In Sex Scandal

Post by Katya4me »

sirwilliam wrote:
WRXWagon2112 wrote:schadenfreude
I like that word! That will be my word of the day. :mrgreen:
Fun word, great song from Avenue Q