2003 Toyota Celica GT swapped to GT-s

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

06STIffy
Unicycle

2003 Toyota Celica GT swapped to GT-s

Post by 06STIffy »

Just throwing it out there. I am the original owner and this car was taken care of. ~60k miles, 6-speed, very clean, under/over and interior has been coated. I put the GT-s motor in it with 6-speed manual and a Spec stage-4 clutch. It has a CAI and exhaust w/silencer. I was asking $14,000 obo. I am willing to deal. So if you or someone you know is interested, please let me know so I can buy the 09 Nissan GT-R PLEASE! Yeah I wish. I am down for the rent deal. I almost forgot that this vehicle is at my parents in Michigan. I would love to have it here, but I won't for another few months.

Stickin Feathers in your Butt does not make you a chicken!

Dale

08 WRB STI
with SRI and lovin it
WANGAN_X
DCAWD Groupie

Post by WANGAN_X »

why a stg 4 clutch on a relatively stock car?

looks nice unfortunately i don't have 14k to throw down on it...
06STIffy
Unicycle

Post by 06STIffy »

When I did the swap, I bought a Turbo Kit and the clutch for it. Put the clutch in and when I went to put the turbo on, I realized it was blown. It was a used kit from a guy in colorado. Got in an argument over it and really couldn't do shyt about it but suck it up. I still have his address and stuff soooooooo one day........ That is why it has that clutch in it. There were many plans for it, but I bought my STI and gave it to my wife. She doesn't want it, she wants an SUV.....women!

Dale

08 WRB STI
with SRI and lovin it
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

What's wrong with the turbo kit? You can rebuild a turbo pretty easily if you did a motor swap.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
06STIffy
Unicycle

Post by 06STIffy »

It was blowing oil out the exhaust. I bought a new turbo for it from a shop that was suppose to be one of the better ones in the area. Went to put that one on and the threads were stripped out of it. I took it back and got my money back. He didn't argue that I did it, so I know he knew it was effed up to begin with. After all that BS with those people, I said eff it and bought my STI a little later. I parted out the turbo kit. Got 1/4 of my money back. I hope that guy crashes his new 350Z and burns alive in it.

Dale

08 WRB STI
with SRI and lovin it