Feeler: GIANT Old Town Part-out

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Feeler: GIANT Old Town Part-out

Post by complacent »

Hey everybody,

I am putting out a feeler for most of the parts off of my WRX. Just wanted to give my fellow DCAWD'ers first dibs if at all interested. Here's the short list, I'll post prices as the parts come off the car.

Soon to be for sale: :( Just testing the waters...

INJEN FMIC - SOLD - Great condition, perfect core size for a 2.0L motor. Zero increase in lag, great heat dissipation properties.

IHI VF-22 Turbo - SOLD - about 9k miles on it, fantastic turbo. I just don't think it's going to be big enough for my STi. :twisted:

STi "Pink" 550cc injectors - SOLD - Again, about 9k miles.

HKS catless downpipe w/ EGT sensor - SOLD - The probe is just a few inches after the front flange. This was one of four different downpipes I'd had on my car during the build up. Great fitment, great price.

STi Titanium shift knob - Who doesn't remember how nice the actual titanium knob felt compared to the stock one? Great piece for you WRX owners.

Rota Sub-Zero's + Sumitomo HTRZ II tires - SOLD - Wheels are WRX sized (17 X 7) Tires are 225/45/17 with about 8-10K miles left on them. Wheel color is bronze. Wheels are in great shape, one wheel has about 1" of curbage.

Tein H-Tech springs - Perfect drop for a WRX, gives you a perfect 1.5 finger gap all the way around. A great increase in handling (and looks ;) for the money. I'll probably be buying a set for the STi soon.

WRX UTEC Rev 6.x, S/W ver 4.2c (two dipswitches model) - SALE PENDING - I bought this new from TurboXS in 2004. It will include a remote map switch as well.

TurboXS uppipe - Also bought new, same time as the UTEC.

INJEN CAI - SOLD - One of the only CAI's on the market that will leave you with consistent readings at the MAF sensor. It's so consistent that COBB has a map just for the intake. Used for about 6K miles.

TurboXS RFL Blow-Off valve -SOLD - I have to admit, this was fun to have on my car. Purchased new from Mach V motorsports.

Sparco 4pt Racing Harness Bar + Sparco 3" Harnesses + Camera/Camcorder mount - SOLD - Bought this off of Keefe (xeononk) about a year ago now. A FANTASTIC way to stiffen the chassis on either the WRX or STi. The feeling of being strapped in makes it MUCH easier to concentrate on driving as opposed to worrying about where you are in your seat.

I still haven't decided if I am going to sell the TXS TBE or the Borla Header... Guess I've got to make up my mind soon, eh? ;)

If anyone is interested in any of the parts (and you are serious about it) please let me know. As the parts come off I will start to list prices as well.

I figured I'd give my fellow DCAWD'ers first crack at everything. I probably won't post on Nabisco until next week. PM me if you need an email address or have any questions. Thanks for looking!!1
Last edited by complacent on Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

how much for the harness bar and accessories? any chance of picking them up before Friday?
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Gabe, sent you a PM. :)
colin

i <3 teh 00ntz
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

you have a pm
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Replied to ya :)
colin

i <3 teh 00ntz
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

The majority of the part out is going to be happening this weekend, so on Sunday or Monday I'll post up what I am looking to get for each item... I will give first dibs to all DCAWD'ers - and yes prices are going to be hella low. HELLA LOW. There may be a few things I haven't mentioned above, so hit me up if you think there might be something else you might want. Talk to everyone soon, can't wait for the next meet.

colin
colin

i <3 teh 00ntz
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

bump it up... some stuff gone, plenty still to sell. :)
colin

i <3 teh 00ntz
ian
I walk to work

Post by ian »

mwahahaha i bought the goodstuff!! :) thx again colin! too bad those rotas dont fit over the brembos.. i'da hafta buy it too
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Hey Ian, glad you liked the bar. I was hoping it would find a good home :)

Looks like the only thing I haven't had any offers on are the Tein H-techs... Go figure. I think I paid like 200 a year ago and now nobody even wants them for 100. Oh well, they can just sit a while I guess... :)

(Oh yea, list updated)
colin

i <3 teh 00ntz