Vinyl install experts?

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Vinyl install experts?

Post by Mr Kleen »

I ordered a set of vinyl headlight protectors, but I'm a little hessitant to install them having never attempted to install vinyls before. (not even when I owned a Civic Si, Julian... :wink: ) if it weren't for the crazy contours on the '04 headlights I wouldn't be so worried. any help out there?
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Vinyl install experts?

Post by Sabre »

Mr Kleen wrote:I ordered a set of vinyl headlight protectors, but I'm a little hessitant to install them having never attempted to install vinyls before. (not even when I owned a Civic Si, Julian... :wink: ) if it weren't for the crazy contours on the '04 headlights I wouldn't be so worried. any help out there?
lol, sure...

Having never installed vinyl, I have no clue :( Everyone that I know has had it professionally installed.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

when I cleared the headlights a couple weeks ago, I really got a good look at the abuse the headlights see in only 1 year. :shock: decided to get the covers but haven't installed them yet. I guess I'll just jump in a give it a try this weekend. they weren't cheep (for 2 pieces of plastic that is) and I have 2 chances to screw it up... :lol: