MAF Voltage

Audi too loud or not loud enough?

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

MAF Voltage

Post by Sabre »

There was some discussion last night about this, so I thought I would post this up:
Here you go!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Tarmac02
I walk to work

Post by Tarmac02 »

If you have questions I can direct them to Bill (I-Speeds tuner)...

I'll be over at the pad later today, if he gets home I can hit him up with a few Q's

non-awd related I'll be checking out the GAC NASA Racing NX2000 later if a few hours,... Dan's driving down this afternoon
This is where witty statements usually go.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Tarmac02 wrote:If you have questions I can direct them to Bill (I-Speeds tuner)...

I'll be over at the pad later today, if he gets home I can hit him up with a few Q's

non-awd related I'll be checking out the GAC NASA Racing NX2000 later if a few hours,... Dan's driving down this afternoon
Awesome :) No Q's, just tell him congrats on the 600WHP STI :)

I have never seen a NX2000 IRL. I've seen pictures though and they look nice... for a Sentra... sorry, just had to play ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Tarmac02
I walk to work

Post by Tarmac02 »

sabre wrote:
Tarmac02 wrote:If you have questions I can direct them to Bill (I-Speeds tuner)...

Awesome :) No Q's, just tell him congrats on the 600WHP STI :)

I have never seen a NX2000 IRL. I've seen pictures though and they look nice... for a Sentra... sorry, just had to play ;)
no playing needed... the NX2000 and Sentra SE-R fall under the designation of B13,... same chassis... .

The car is built to run SE-R cup,... GAC has a Sentra and an NX running this year. Rode in the car today in the twisties,... it handles better than any AWD car I've ever driven. But it also only weighs 2400 pounds. Moves.
This is where witty statements usually go.