Black Debadged Mitsu w/ Infinite Speed & Performance

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

tynuskt
I'm a n000b

Black Debadged Mitsu w/ Infinite Speed & Performance

Post by tynuskt »

Since I got a wave last night thought I would post up here to see if it is anybody on the board. I obviously don't post much but wanted to at least try and acknowledge the person. 301 South Near LaPlata about 7:30 pm Sunday Night, debadged Black Evo (I think it was an Evo) with an Infinite Speed & Performance decal on the right rear of the trunk. Clean looking car :cheers:

I was driving this
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Hmm, early to mid '90's 911...maybe '93-'95 to be exact...not sure. Is that the stock kit or did you get a widebody kit put on it? Very nice, though. Very nice wheels. Can't tell from the pic if it is a turbo or not.
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
tynuskt
I'm a n000b

Post by tynuskt »

sirwilliam wrote:Hmm, early to mid '90's 911...maybe '93-'95 to be exact...not sure. Is that the stock kit or did you get a widebody kit put on it? Very nice, though. Very nice wheels. Can't tell from the pic if it is a turbo or not.
'95 993...and thanks for the compliments. It has the oem turbo front bumper, tail and the big red brake kit but it is not a turbo. Car has had some suspension and motor work done and also there has been a lot of work done to pull weight out of the car. It's quick, but I know better than to fool around with some of the EVOs and STIs out there (some of them that is :D ) I'm a big fan of the EVOs and STIs although I don't know a lot about them.

Here is my daily driver (obviously taken a few months back). Not an EVO or STI but still puts me in the AWD category.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

tynuskt wrote:
sirwilliam wrote:Hmm, early to mid '90's 911...maybe '93-'95 to be exact...not sure. Is that the stock kit or did you get a widebody kit put on it? Very nice, though. Very nice wheels. Can't tell from the pic if it is a turbo or not.
'95 993...and thanks for the compliments. It has the oem turbo front bumper, tail and the big red brake kit but it is not a turbo. Car has had some suspension and motor work done and also there has been a lot of work done to pull weight out of the car. It's quick, but I know better than to fool around with some of the EVOs and STIs out there (some of them that is :D ) I'm a big fan of the EVOs and STIs although I don't know a lot about them.

Here is my daily driver (obviously taken a few months back). Not an EVO or STI but still puts me in the AWD category.
Don't forget to be careful of AWD wagons that look like mine :wink: Especially from a stop. :wink: I have a couple of friends in MD that both have over 350WHP foresters...well, one is over 400WHP now.

Yeah, I always liked the R32s even though it is unfortunately a VW...which I will never buy due to too many friends and family having problems w/ them. I am awaiting the newer R version. Not sure if they will stick w/ the 3.6L or if they are going to 3.8L, but it will be potent.

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

I <3's me some 32's. Beautiful cars, both of them!
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

If I had it to do over again, I would have gone the wagon route.

Unless I am playing hockey, or driving 495/95, you woun't find me in MD too much. Damned bridges...
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
tynuskt
I'm a n000b

Post by tynuskt »

Don't forget to be careful of AWD wagons that look like mine Especially from a stop. I have a couple of friends in MD that both have over 350WHP foresters...well, one is over 400WHP now.

Yeah, I always liked the R32s even though it is unfortunately a VW...which I will never buy due to too many friends and family having problems w/ them. I am awaiting the newer R version. Not sure if they will stick w/ the 3.6L or if they are going to 3.8L, but it will be potent.
I'll keep my eye out for those 8)

I've been very lucky with my R so far and no issues. I'm the second owner and bought it this past September with only 16k on the clock. Not sure what I think about the new R yet until I see it in person.
If I had it to do over again, I would have gone the wagon route.
Wagons are such sleepers...i love them. Buddy has and A4 Avant that you wouldn't want to mess with but you would have no idea from the looks of it.
I <3's me some 32's. Beautiful cars, both of them!
Thanks.

So nobody from this board has the Evo I saw?
WANGAN_X
DCAWD Groupie

Post by WANGAN_X »

maybe dcevoclub.com could help you out... did it have gold rims?

if so i think i know who it was...
Osiros
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Osiros »

While I have no intention of doing a full evaluation of your car or preaching the attributes of my own, I will say WELCOME to the boards!!

Regardless of what you drive you should definitely hang out around here a bit. Most are excellent people and a great group to hang with too. Try to get out to a meet if you can!!

At any rate - welcome to DCAWD!!

(PS - wagon = forester now?? I asked my actual wagon and she's fairly certain that she's not a forester. odd.)
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Zee Germanz! :lol:

nice rides, both of them. the 911 is one sexy :censor: :!:
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Mr Kleen wrote: nice rides, both of them. the 911 is one sexy :censor: :!:
TRUf.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Osiros wrote:
(PS - wagon = forester now?? I asked my actual wagon and she's fairly certain that she's not a forester. odd.)
[OT] FYI, a forester is a wagon. Subaru has many wagons: Impreza, Legacy and Forester. We just don't call it "Forester Wagon" b/c there is no other sedan/coupe model of it...it is just "Forester". :wink: [/OT]

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Welcome to the boards! Wasn't I that you saw down south, but dcevoclub.com might know who it was!

Very nice cars you have there! Ross (spazgun) has a 83 944 that he races up at Summit Point all the time.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.