Well it's started

Looking for something? Throw it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Well it's started

Post by Cereb Daithi »

about to begin doing the full-time gig and hopefully this will free up the funds needed to supply my very expensive love of STis... it's still going to take a bit of time but i figure...hey... never too early to start the wishlist!

if you guys browse nasioc or iwsti and you see something like this give me a shout.

i plan on getting an 04-05 Aspen White STi with silver rims

i plan on leaving it mechanically stock until i can pay it off for the most part and also get a good feel for it... the RS behaves nothing like an STi... (unless of course i buy it already pre-modded)

heres where i want to do something a little different...so as for the wish-list of cosmetics....first.. cleared headlights... then im thinking i replace the pink/silver STi markings on the front foglight covers with white/white ones from rallydecals. it will be hard to see but that's what i want.... it will provide a sort of textured stealthy front end i think.... not sure about taht... sides will get the same white/white treatment. rear... im thinking leave the STi wing on..but i know alot of you guys complain about vibration so paint some wing stiffeners white and throw 2 of those on? ive seen some guys putting 06 taillights on 05s.... that might look interesting too....

i want this thing looking clean. bright..but not in the traditional sense... in my mind the perfect one would look surgically clean with as little color as possible..

apart from that.... since im doing the bored thing and posting everything i wish i could have...

roof vent / possibly with scoop...still havent decided if it would be too excessive or not

interior... seats would stay... dash is sexy but is it possible to turn that into a blue dash? also paint some of the dash trim aspen white too.

so basically... whites and silvers outside... white, silver, and blue inside.... something between an operating room and some arctic tundra feel....

thats all for cosmetics that i can think. god help me when i start dreaming about what i want to change mechanically.

ok ill be honest...im still going to have to wait a bit to be able to afford this, sell the RS, and find a white STi..... not to mention the fact that i'd be nuts to dump that much into cosmetics alone... but im sleep deprived right now and browsing around nasioc has gotten me all in the mood and i figured i'd post what my dream car would at least look like.... maybe ill do some photoshopping later on out of boredom
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

I'll keep a watch on for ya.

BTW, just showed your resume to our head graphics guy here and says you could get a position here pretty easily.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

zaxrex wrote:I'll keep a watch on for ya.

BTW, just showed your resume to our head graphics guy here and says you could get a position here pretty easily.
thanks

and aw man haha. i really wish i lived down there.. my current employment opportunity is in the video game industry and i wana get this on my resume and gtfo as soon as possible... as far as im concerned thats a horrible field to get into.. too much competition with talented new ristars who are just as young as me and willing to work for peanuts