Aquamist & Cobb AP integration?

2.0, 2.5, NA, FI, it's all good in here

Moderator: Moderators

zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Aquamist & Cobb AP integration?

Post by zaxrex »

Stolled from Aquamist (Water injection) questions and answers here... thread on Nasioc.
Originally Posted by vinithing
I am getting an aquamist 2d kit for my '05 STi. I am running COBB Stage2 AP for my EM. I also have a turboback exhaust to support the AP. I am going to get my car tuned after the kit is installed. My question is how exactly would the kit work with my AP? And is there anything else I would need to make the kit work at the best level it can.. Thanks much!

Vinnie
I was in contact with Cobb a year ago and was told that there might be something exciting happening this year. I am referring a "real time" map switch capabilities. It is worth your while to contact them if this product is now available.

I gather the standard AP has mulit-map capabilities, but it has loaded manually. Pity if this can be done automatically, it will make life so much easier.

Alternatively, the 2d has its own failsafe circuitry inbuilt and is able to cut your boost via the fault output channel (orange wire). Yiu need a small 5-pin relay to accomplish this.

Ensure you have a dash led indicating any water fault events.

Richard
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

that would be pretty kick ass.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz