my new whip... 56K /urself

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

WANGAN_X
DCAWD Groupie

my new whip... 56K /urself

Post by WANGAN_X »

no i didn't die... i just moved and now, well you guys are one of the troll forums... sorry. my ride is pimpalicious... whatever that means, stock right now but i have a 3SGTE coming in for it :twisted:

chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

pimpalicious. i always liked the old mr2's, even though i had to crawl to get in/out of them :eek: :rolllaugh:
-Ben
WANGAN_X
DCAWD Groupie

Post by WANGAN_X »

me too... when i am done with it the PWR should be somewhere around 4:1 pretty close to IRL/Champ cars :D
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

great lookin ride...

although i had a brief flashback. my one friend used to drive a mercedes and for some reason the first thing that caught my eye was

.... im running on no sleep yet.... small things have wierd meanings to me right now.....lol maybe i should get some sleep......

and once i wake up again expect this post to probably "disappear" once i realize how truly randomly stupid im being right now
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Cereb Daithi wrote:great lookin ride...

although i had a brief flashback. my one friend used to drive a mercedes and for some reason the first thing that caught my eye was

.... im running on no sleep yet.... small things have wierd meanings to me right now.....lol maybe i should get some sleep......

and once i wake up again expect this post to probably "disappear" once i realize how truly randomly stupid im being right now
lol, now you have been quoted and it can never dissapear ;)

Nice new ride Wangan! I was so sorry to see your Evo go, but I can see this being just as much a killer!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.