Calling all track people!!

Track days? F1? Put it here!

Moderator: Moderators

spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Calling all track people!!

Post by spazegun2213 »

MazdaDriverS High Speed Drivers Education – Sept 9-10

You have been kind enough to drive with www.MazdaDriverS.com in the past and I would like to extend an invitation for you to drive with us on the new in 2005, Shenandoah Circuit at Summit Point Motorsports Park, Saturday and Sunday, September 9-10, 2006. Summit Point is 70 miles west of Washington, DC.

The Shenandoah Circuit features an incredible number of turns (19+) and elevation changes on the 2.2 mile circuit. A dimensional replica of Der Nurburgring at 20 deg banking, significant camber changes, including negative camber incorporated with decreasing radius corners positioned on vertical drops. An excellent track for those wanting a challenge that is a blast to drive whether its your first time out or for the more experienced drivers a track that will take years to master. Participants that have not driven the Shenandoah before will enjoy themselves immensely; experienced drivers may fine tune their skills.

This is MazdaDriverS lease expensive event of the year and offers the most behind the wheel track time with eight 26-27 minute sessions (210 minutes or 3.5 hours of track time) scheduled for each run group over the weekend. The number of students in each run group is also limited ensuring quality track time. In addition, we are offering Classroom training and Skid Pad sessions between your track sessions. Between the 3.5 hours of track time and skid pad sessions this is our best bang for the buck. The Shenandoah is $300 for the weekend and our group hotel rate is $55/night plus tax. Comparable events in July and August on the Shenandoah were $385 or slightly higher but had 25 percent more students and less track time.

Fewer than thirty spots remain. If you would like to join us, you may complete the registration process online using PayPal. Event details, registration forms, track maps, videos and photos from past events (including hundreds from our March and June 2006 schools) are posted at www.MazdaDriverS.com.

Thanks for the consideration.

Regards,

Dave Nugent

Dave@MazdaDriverS.com

-----------------------------------------------

thats the email i got yesterday. Dave was AT our last meet and was at hyperfest as well. The MD events are GREAT events with good instructors and lots of track time. I would push everyone to go, if my car is working I'll be there :)
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

I may go but if so I'm not taking Rt 7 to get there. :roll:

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

Libra Monkee wrote:I may go but if so I'm not taking Rt 7 to get there. :roll:
just dont speed out there ;)

Gone But not forgotten
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Okay wait a minute! Is this thing 300$ or $309? When I go to register it says $300 but when I go to Paypal it says $309? I know I'm probably barking up the wrong trr but I was thinking someone here might know.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Libra Monkee wrote:Okay wait a minute! Is this thing 300$ or $309? When I go to register it says $300 but when I go to Paypal it says $309? I know I'm probably barking up the wrong trr but I was thinking someone here might know.
Paypal extracts a certain percentage fee for usage...that is what I can figure it is...roughly 3% fee included for using paypal.
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

Libra Monkee wrote:Okay wait a minute! Is this thing 300$ or $309? When I go to register it says $300 but when I go to Paypal it says $309? I know I'm probably barking up the wrong trr but I was thinking someone here might know.
the 9$ is the paypal processing fees. Its 3% so another $9.

Gone But not forgotten
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

I kinda figured as much. :x Thanks!