Tarmac2s are back on as of this morning...

Need better contact with the ground? Come on in.

Moderator: Moderators

sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Tarmac2s are back on as of this morning...

Post by sirwilliam »

Well, I believe there is a nail in the passenger side rear tire causing a slow leak. I didn't want to chance it going to and from PA. So this AM I wake up around 6:30AM jump outside to swap out Rotas. It is slightly sprinkling...FANTASTIC! So it is drizzling, I am tired, I am hungry, and trying to get this done as fast as I can so I can get to work. So the car is the "Black Wasabi" once again. Might need to replace all the valve stems as well :cry: I love my Pirelli 235/55s :drive:
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

you might have posted this elsewhere.. but im a bit confused... are you working in PA and still living in the DC area or are you in the process of moving? and if so where?
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

No, my wife has been going through cancer treatment for the last 16 months. She is in Reading, PA w/ our son who is 19 months old. I work in VA four days a week then drive up there every Thursday after work to be w/ them.
Once I find a job up in PA, I will take it. I will be moving to Reading.
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer