BBQ at Casa de President'e

Post up about anything DC! Shows, restaurants, cell phone providers, cable companies, parks, festivals, etc

Moderator: Moderators

What day this week works?

Poll ended at Thu May 18, 2006 11:10 am

Tuesday
20%
Wednesday
80%

Total votes: 10

complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

:bansex: :banana2: :on2me: :leaving:

i'm going to have to pass on this one. sorry fellas.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Sucks ya couldn't make it Colin! Good times all! Hope those that got a shot of the T enjoyed! I'm guessing The Dude was singing on the way home :lol:
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Thanks again man for having us over. It was a good time, I've never had salty Tequila before.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Katya4me »

Thanks again for the food and fruity drinks. :D

And many thanks to all of the Metro recommendations that I received last night. I had no idea Julian lived so close to a station.

Oh, and where is the scan of that bar tab? :poke:
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

what was in those burgers? I was feeling a little :puke: this morning. they sure were good last night though...
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Mr Kleen wrote:what was in those burgers? I was feeling a little :puke: this morning. they sure were good last night though...
I have no idea.

And rest asured, no pilfering of J's private stock of Mexican grogg. Blech, respectfully...
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Glad to have you all over :) I use to do a movie night once a week when I lived in an appartment. I might bring that back once the basement is finished. Looks like the carpet is going in on Sunday, so I'll be painting up a storm down there till then!
zaxrex wrote:
Mr Kleen wrote:what was in those burgers? I was feeling a little :puke: this morning. they sure were good last night though...
I have no idea.

And rest asured, no pilfering of J's private stock of Mexican grogg. Blech, respectfully...
lol, I'm fine... anyone else have troubles? Maybe you should have had some Mexican moonshine... ;)

Damn heathens can't appriciate fine moonshine...
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Yeah I think whatever was in the tequila murdered whatever was in the burgers... and everything else I ate yesterday. ;)

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

:lol2:
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

OH! Julian! I think I left my sunglasses over your place. Did you happen o find a pair that didn't belong to you or Zack?
:headsmack:

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Duh! I meant to mention that I found a pair! Yep, I have them. Feel free to drop by and grab them anytime!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Osiros
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Osiros »

Sorry for the no-show on this one guys. The meeting that I said I had to attend after work ran waayyyyyyy longer than I thought it would....primarily because there was free scotch involved. :nana: As I was getting ready to leave to head out I was presented with yet another glass of 12 year old tasty goodness and had to stay a bit longer. Given the lack of food in my belly from the day it took a bit for me to be ok with the idea of getting in the car. And from there it was straight to home for me.

Sounds like a good time was had. Wish I had been there. Summer has just begun though!!! :nana:
ThaDude
I walk to work

Post by ThaDude »

Libra Monkee wrote:Yeah I think whatever was in the tequila murdered whatever was in the burgers... and everything else I ate yesterday. ;)
Agreed!

The tequila went down pretty smooth for me. I was feeling good but I did not sing on the way home. At least I don't remember singing on the way home. :friday: :puke:
If I only had a brain....