BIG Fairfax town center meet.

Meets/events for other car clubs in the area

Moderator: Moderators

blubaru
I walk to work

BIG Fairfax town center meet.

Post by blubaru »

Hi every one i new here some of u might know me for the imprezawrxsti, or wrxlinks.com sites but i just wanted to let every one know that there is going to be a huge car meet this friday at the fairfaxtown canter near the fairlake shopping mall in NO. VA. the meet is held in a big parking gerage
next to the movie theater. the meet is usualy a vdub meet but on the first friday of every month all the local crews come out and pack this place on a bad night there are usualy 175+ cars there. i usualy go to the meet weekly but the big ones are in need of subarus of any sort. we usualy get 4 or 5 but i think it would be great if we could get a lot more to come out and we could all line up and park next to each other. that would be a nice site for a change. but it whould help to show up liek 7:30 or so if u want to get the good parking spots. but if anyone has any question feel free to post them or pm me on my aim account.
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Awesome, haven't made it to one of these yet, but I only live a couple miles away. Matt, have you been going the last couple months?
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
blubaru
I walk to work

Post by blubaru »

lol this isnt matt this is kyle im the blue sti. matt has a white sti. but yeah he comes to the meets now and again but he usualy shows up kinda late but i havent seen him latly but elzorro what part of va do u live in?
u should come on out to the meet this friday. but if u have any "illegal" mods u should watch out the cops liek to watch the show ant they will pull u over for just about anything but they will usualy show up latr
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

I know you aren't Matt, it was a question for him if he saw the thread. :)

No illegal mods (but I can imagine what NOS would do for the Forester! Ha!), but I tend to stay away from places where cops are anyways. It's like those "no shirt no shoes no service" signs, you only get dumb warning signs (and cops) where there is a need for them. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
blubaru
I walk to work

Post by blubaru »

IF U HAVE NO illegal mods u should be fine. dont be afraid of the cops come on out. WE NEED SCOOBIES!!!!
blubaru
I walk to work

Post by blubaru »

nvr mind plp i think the meet is cancled cause the manager kicked out eveyone but vw's last week so go at your own risk there might be cops or might not be idk.
SEAN_Typed
I'm a n000b

Post by SEAN_Typed »

Just to clarify, there is no meet at Fairfax Towne Center anymore on the first Fridays of everymonth. We were welcome before, but Mack (the guy we were working with from FFXTowneCenter) can not take the hastle from cops and parents anymore.

There will however be a meet at the Chic-Fil-A in Sterling on Friday, details here: http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79018

Hope to see anyone who can make it,
SEAN
blubaru
I walk to work

Post by blubaru »

thats wack lets all meet up at the chick fil le at fast food centeral near the dullus expo center and burgerking and taco bell. that chick fli le owner lets us stay there too
blubaru
I walk to work

Post by blubaru »

can some one find at what time r they all meeting up there?