DCAWD Meet, Wednesday Dec 29th - D&B's!

All about DCAWD Meets

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

DCAWD Meet, Wednesday Dec 29th - D&B's!

Post by Sabre »

Hello all,
The next meeting of DC All Wheel Drive will be on Wednesday, 12/29/04 at 7:15. This is a regular meet, so we will be meeting for a little while, then going inside to enjoy the fun! If any one has not been to D&B's, think of it as an adult arcade. Lot's of fun things to do (including a 8 person driving game that we dominated for quite awhile last time!). While we are there, please stay out of the right of ways. No standing in the road and such, just stay in between or infront of the cars :) If hoods open, only leave them open long enough to do you business.

When you get to the mall, just follow the direction on the signs to Dave and Busters. When you come to the top of the parking lot, make a left and head to the corner, we will be there :) If you don't see us, keep looking... I'm usually there by 6:45 or so.

Dave and Busters is located at:
White Flint Mall
11301 ROCKVILLE PIKE
Noth Bethesda, MD
(301) 230-5151

Link of map: here

Pictures of past meets can be found here.

Most up to date information found in our forum here.

Let me know if you are coming so that we can try to keep an accurate count.

PLEASE keep things reasonable coming into the parking lot. Take care all and I hope to see you there!

Note: This is an AWD, we meet no matter what Mother Nature throws at us! We are not retricted in anyway to AWD, we weclome anyone with a love of cars!

Sabre (Julian)
04 STI
http://www.dcawd.com

P.S. If you have troubles getting there or want to ask questions, feel free to call us at 202-255-3094
P.S.S. For driving directions, Click Here

So far:
1.) Sabre (WRB STI)
2.) ?Elzorro? (Red XT)
3.) Bluscooby23 (WRB WRX)
4.) Thermobox (Wht STI)
5.) BoostedSTI (Slvr WRX)
6.) Katya4me + 1 (Blu P5)
7.) Kain (Red Sentra SpecV)
8.) Those Kids Suck (WRB WRX)
9.) Boatman (Blu SRT4)
10.) Rice Patrol (Slvr Sentra SpecV)
11.) 00bluteg (Blu Integra)
12.) Seitz (Slvr FXT)
13.) Tyko (Blk SRT4) - Bday boy, give him a kiss
14.) Damnwrx (WRB WRX)
15.) Cheeks (2.5RS)
16.) Darkhorse
17.) TA (Trans Am)
18.) ForesterXT (FXT)
19.) RobzSRT04 (Bli SRT4)
20.) Jmj1112 (WRB WRX->STI)
21.) nate0123(Blk P)
22.) Midnightracer22 + 1 (P5)
23.) ComputerGeek (Slvr MSP)
24.) Cautiontext (WRB STI)
25.) Green_Hornet (Galant VR4)
26.) FT_SELGP (WRB STI)
27.) AWDMonster
28.) TSRally Rep (Blk 2.5RS - Look for the feathers - with no turbo, he'll need them to keep up)
29.) Mozfan
30.) Green_Hornet (Galant VR4)
31.) C17LOAD (Slvr STI)
32.) G0ddang
33.) Brad04sti (STI)
34.) DimSum321 (Wht STI)
35.) RdRacer301 (Blk STI)
36.) Necessity (Blk 6)
37.) Saint_foo (Slvr Wag)
38.) DRNWAGN (Slvr Wag)
39.) ZackRex (WRG WRX)
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
00BLUETEG
I'm a n000b

Post by 00BLUETEG »

see all you there! im excited!!!
*Import Angels*
Green_Hornet
I'm a n000b

Post by Green_Hornet »

I am going to try to be at this meet. It will be my first time at a DCAWD meet. My car is finally running now, hopefully the DSM reliabilty curse won't hit me again until after this meet.
92 Galant VR4 #294
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Green_Hornet wrote:I am going to try to be at this meet. It will be my first time at a DCAWD meet. My car is finally running now, hopefully the DSM reliabilty curse won't hit me again until after this meet.
Cool, welcome to the group! We have a couple of VR4 guys that show up, so I'm sure you'll feel welcome. Feel free to introduce yourself if you see me. I'll be the guy driving a STI with Sabre in the plates :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
FT_SELGP
I'm a n000b

Post by FT_SELGP »

Do you think I can make this one :)?
FT
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

FT_SELGP wrote:Do you think I can make this one :)?
We hope so :) I'll put you down FT!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
AWDMONSTER
I'm a n000b

Post by AWDMONSTER »

Whats up Fella's and lady's... (just in incase) it's been a while since I have been to a meet but, I will def be there this wensday.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

AWDMONSTER wrote:Whats up Fella's and lady's... (just in incase) it's been a while since I have been to a meet but, I will def be there this wensday.
Cool, we'll see ya there :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Mozfan
I'm a n000b

Post by Mozfan »

I might try come out for a little while.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Mozfan wrote:I might try come out for a little while.
Cool, I'll put ya down when I update all the lists :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Green_Hornet
I'm a n000b

Post by Green_Hornet »

I will try my best to be there.
92 Galant VR4 #294
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Green_Hornet wrote:I will try my best to be there.
Wow, we'll have a strong VR4 rep!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
00BLUETEG
I'm a n000b

Post by 00BLUETEG »

hey everyone! i think this will be a big meet but lets get more people out here!! lets make this a great meet!
*Import Angels*
g0ddang
I'm a n000b

Post by g0ddang »

haven't been to dcAWD's meet in a while.. i think it's time for me to show again.. last time i went to your meets was back in the summer!.. see you guys there! :D

-dang
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

List updated...

Yep, definitely looking to be another large meet :) The biggest we had was over 80 cars, but that was during the summer when most people can come out. lol, if we could find a HUGE heated warehouse.... oh never mind :)

Will be good to see ya again g0ddang! Green - forgot to correct the name, will fix on the next go around :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Boxer4PSI
I'm a n000b

Post by Boxer4PSI »

I'll make it out to the meet this time. Btw Im MDChevyguy over on NASIOC. One thing though...I still got 6 months until I hit 21, so if any of you guys that are over 25 can vouch for me at the door I would appreciate it.

Boxer4PSI-Patrick-2004 Blue WRX Sedan
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Boxer4PSI wrote:I'll make it out to the meet this time. Btw Im MDChevyguy over on NASIOC. One thing though...I still got 6 months until I hit 21, so if any of you guys that are over 25 can vouch for me at the door I would appreciate it.

Boxer4PSI-Patrick-2004 Blue WRX Sedan
Cool, I'll put ya down :) Haven't seen you in awhile! I can vouche for you at the door, no prob. They haven't been checking anyway.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Boxer4PSI
I'm a n000b

Post by Boxer4PSI »

I was looking around at various sites, and word about this event has spread. It appears that the DC area car population in general is desperate for a meet, and most that have heard about this meet will be coming. Expect the list to be much larger then who has RSVPed on NASIOC or on here.
pwrBulg
I'm a n000b

Post by pwrBulg »

Looks like it's gonna be an awsome turnout... but I'm not gonna be able to make it; I'm in NH for the holidays. Have fun all and I'll see ya for the next one. :)
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

I made it back to DC last night (we'll, 2:30 this morning) so I'll be there.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
GVR4-308
I walk to work

Post by GVR4-308 »

Wednesday night meets never work for me. :(

Luckily, Green will be there with his GVR4 so everyone make him feel welcome. :D

Looks like you should have a great turnout, have fun!
Jack
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Boxer4PSI wrote:I was looking around at various sites, and word about this event has spread. It appears that the DC area car population in general is desperate for a meet, and most that have heard about this meet will be coming. Expect the list to be much larger then who has RSVPed on NASIOC or on here.
We can only hope that will be the case :) For whatever reason, most of our regulars don't actually post that they are coming, so we end up with atleast 10 more people then the list would indicate. We're still looking for a parking lot that will accept us... When that happens, I think we'll be in the 80's again like we were before we moved.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Although I'm not concerned about any of you guys, if you could pass along the word to the people who haven't read the first post to come in quiet and park together it would bu much appriciated!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Boxer4PSI
I'm a n000b

Post by Boxer4PSI »

Sabre wrote:Although I'm not concerned about any of you guys, if you could pass along the word to the people who haven't read the first post to come in quiet and park together it would bu much appriciated!
I've made the mention on other sites that all makes and models are invited provided they don't turn it into Ricefest with burnouts, revving, speeding thru the garage, etc. There is a good chance they will listen b/c I know that on one site, a meet spot got shut down for good due to the revving and burnouts, and the ppl weren't happy at all about that.
ForesterXT
I'm a n000b

Post by ForesterXT »

this is my first meet of any kind and im pretty damn excited!!!!!!! :wink: