DCAWD Meet, Wednesday Dec 29th - D&B's!

All about DCAWD Meets

Moderator: Moderators

Green_Hornet
I'm a n000b

Post by Green_Hornet »

I had a good time considering I got there when everyone was walking in and didn't get a chance to meet anyone. I had 2 friends with me so it wasn't too bad. We got to see the cars and then use up what points we had left on our D&B cards. Next time I won't wait on my friend to get home from work, then maybe I'll be able to meet some of you.
92 Galant VR4 #294
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

ForesterXT wrote:this is my first meet of any kind and im pretty damn excited!!!!!!! :wink:
Hey, hope you had a good time!
Green_Hornet wrote:I had a good time considering I got there when everyone was walking in and didn't get a chance to meet anyone. I had 2 friends with me so it wasn't too bad. We got to see the cars and then use up what points we had left on our D&B cards. Next time I won't wait on my friend to get home from work, then maybe I'll be able to meet some of you.
That sucks, I was wondering where the VR4 was! Leave the guy behind next time and come at 7:15 ;)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Glad everyone had a good time! Sorry I had to leave so early, my butt is still dragging.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

elzorro wrote:Glad everyone had a good time! Sorry I had to leave so early, my butt is still dragging.
I hear the stair machine helps with dragging/drooping butts....

haha
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

I'd have a snappy comeback for that but I'm just to lazy
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
DamSedan
I walk to work

Post by DamSedan »

Yep, sporting the new stickers. I was thinking that it would be cool to stick it on my 3rd brake light. So I tried it, wedged a 2x4 between the brake pedal and seat to have look. Nope, doesn't work well. Due to it being white, it allows the light to pass through the letters so it is rather hard to make out. Now, if they were black it would very visible! Back to the side windows they went!
I will always be the DRNWAGN!