DCAWD Meet - Tuesday, 12/14/04 - Dave and Busters!

All about DCAWD Meets

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

DCAWD Meet - Tuesday, 12/14/04 - Dave and Busters!

Post by Sabre »

Hello all,
The next meeting of DC All Wheel Drive will be on Tuesday, 12/14/04 at 7:15. This is a regular meet, so we will be meeting for a little while, then going inside to enjoy the fun! If any one has not been to D&B's, think of it as an adult arcade. Lot's of fun things to do (including a 8 person driving game that we dominated for quite awhile last time!). While we are there, please stay out of the right of ways. No standing in the road and such, just stay in between or infront of the cars :) If hoods open, only leave them open long enough to do you business.

When you get to the mall, just follow the direction on the signs to Dave and Busters. When you come to the top of the parking lot, make a left and head to the corner, we will be there :) If you don't see us, keep looking... I'm usually there by 6:45 or so.

Dave and Busters is located at:
White Flint Mall
11301 ROCKVILLE PIKE
Noth Bethesda, MD
(301) 230-5151

Link of map: here

Pictures of past meets can be found here.

Most up to date information found in our forum here.

Let me know if you are coming so that we can try to keep an accurate count.

PLEASE keep things reasonable coming into the parking lot. Take care all and I hope to see you there!

Note: This is an AWD, we meet no matter what Mother Nature throws at us! We are not retricted in anyway to AWD, we weclome anyone with a love of cars!

Sabre (Julian)
04 STI
http://www.dcawd.com

P.S. If you have troubles getting there or want to ask questions, feel free to call us at 202-255-3094
P.S.S. For driving directions, Click Here

So far:
1.) Sabre (WRB STI)
2.) Elzorro (Red XT)
3.) Bluscooby23 (WRB WRX)
4.) Thermobox (Wht STI)
5.) Only A Neon (Blk SRT4)
6.) BAC 2.5 (?Blu/Grn? Leg)
7.) Jmj1112 (WRB WRX/STI)
8.) ?Impreza25? (Blk 2.5)
9.) Mx3ownzj00
10.) TUSWM (WRB STI)
11.) 2WDrift (Blk 318/M3)
12.) Saint_foo (Slvr Wag)
13.) BoostedSTI (Slvr WRX)
14.) WRXwagon2b (Wht WRX)
15.) SpamMansXe (SPB GM6)
16.) Damnwrx (WRB WRX)
17.) Jard (SPB WAG)
18.) ?Scoobyimprza?
19.) WRXWagon2112 (Wht WRX)
20.) 00bluteg (blu Integ)
21.) PwrBulg (WRB STI)
22.) WaxAE92 (Sentra SE-R spec V)
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

i'm there this time... i mean it. :)
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

bluscooby23 wrote:i'm there this time... i mean it. :)
lol, sure.... haha
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
pwrBulg
I'm a n000b

Post by pwrBulg »

Hi all,

I just registered and figured I would say hi. I'm fairly new to the NoVA area and drive a 05 WRB STi. I'm planning on making it out to the meet tomorrow night and I look forward to meeting everybody and becoming a part of this car enthusiast community. :D

-Ben
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Cool, should be a good time! Don't forget your Dave & Busters card if you have one!
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
pwrBulg
I'm a n000b

Post by pwrBulg »

This will be my first time to Dave and Busters, so I don't have a card... guess I'll have to get one 8)
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

pwrBulg wrote:This will be my first time to Dave and Busters, so I don't have a card... guess I'll have to get one 8)
Hey Ben! Welcome to the group! Make sure to come up to introduce yourself to Elzorro and I. I have a WRB STI (04) and will have jeans and a green shirt on :)

BTW, since this is your first, I wanted to let you know everyone is very friendly and open. If you want to see what a car has under the hood, feel free to ask the person to pop the hood (although, in repect of the mall, we ask that the hood not stay open for too long) or even ask for a ride. I'm always willing to take people out for a quick spin :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
pwrBulg
I'm a n000b

Post by pwrBulg »

Thanks for the welcome! I will definately come introduce myself when I get there (hopefully traffic won't suck too much coming from Tysons :? ). Are you guys planning on eating dinner there or just playing video games? I'll plan accordingly.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

pwrBulg wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I will definately come introduce myself when I get there (hopefully traffic won't suck too much coming from Tysons :? ). Are you guys planning on eating dinner there or just playing video games? I'll plan accordingly.
Sounds good. Traffic shouldn't be too bad coming from Tysons. Take a look at getting off of the beltway at Old Georgetown Rd. and then making a right on to one of the streets that will lead you right to the mall (check out the mappoint maps and you'll see what I'm talking about).

We usually meet up for about 45 minutes outside, then head indoors :) I usually eat first thing when I get in there, then spend the rest of the night playing games (We've been known to take over several of the group games). BTW, the way the gaming system works is you buy a card with a certain amount of money on it. Every game you go to costs a different amount, but I never pay attention , I just swipe it till it runs out, haha.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

BTW, where did you hear about us?
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
pwrBulg
I'm a n000b

Post by pwrBulg »

Thanks for the heads up. I heard about you guys on imprezawrxsti :)
GVR4-308
I walk to work

Post by GVR4-308 »

I'd say welcome but all you Subaru owners look alike to me anyway so what's the difference. :twisted:

j/k

I might wander up there just to hang out a bit but I'm not in a Dave and Busties mood right now and not to mention I need to try and 'save'... I think that's what they call it. In any case, if I don't see you all, have a great time and I'll catch up later.
Jack
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

GVR4-308 wrote:I'd say welcome but all you Subaru owners look alike to me anyway so what's the difference. :twisted:

j/k

I might wander up there just to hang out a bit but I'm not in a Dave and Busties mood right now and not to mention I need to try and 'save'... I think that's what they call it. In any case, if I don't see you all, have a great time and I'll catch up later.
:pokey:
I suppose at times it does look like a sea of blue... haha
See ya there for atleast the pre-D&B :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
00BLUETEG
I'm a n000b

Post by 00BLUETEG »

hello guys and gals this is becca, with the blue teg.
just wanted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed me, im excited about this new forum im part of, and excited to start hanging out with you guys.

have a good day! :D
*Import Angels*
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

00BLUETEG wrote:hello guys and gals this is becca, with the blue teg.
just wanted to say thanks to everyone who welcomed me, im excited about this new forum im part of, and excited to start hanging out with you guys.

have a good day! :D
Hey there :)
Welcome to the boards!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI