STI/WRX stuff (brakes, intake)

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

avriette
DCAWD Groupie

STI/WRX stuff (brakes, intake)

Post by avriette »

I am cleaning out my Subaru stuff.

I have a set of rear pads for an 03-05 WRX. They're new, and have been sitting in a box as I didn't own a WRX and bought them on accident (long story). Here's a link to the product description. They're yours for the price of a drink at the next meet you go to. Or two if you're feeling generous. And the meet occurs somewhere there's alcohol.

I also have a set of front and rear stainless lines for an STI (Hi, Julian!). They're also not used and are still in the fedex box they came in. I just didn't get around to installing them. Make me an offer; it looks like the pair were $130 (total) originally. A man can only drink so much alcohol at a single meet!

And lastly, I have the stock airbox that came with the STI. I swapped in the SPT cold air intake, and found it in my trunk some time later. I guess at DBS they took the stock part off, installed the intake, and left the stock part in the trunk. I'm not sure why you'd want this unless you were selling the car or something. It came off a 2006 STI, I have no idea what it fits. It's got 30,000-ish miles on it, but it's been detailed several times and is in good shape. Yours for the price of coming to a meet. I just feel bad throwing it out. Is this actually worth anything? Should I ask NASIOC if nobody here wants it?

Mostly, with all this stuff, I just want to get rid of it, rather than make money off it. So if your car needs it, let me know, and we can work something out.
rocket scientist
drwrx
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: STI/WRX stuff (brakes, intake)

Post by drwrx »

I'd love to take the pads off your hands.
Let me know the next meet you will be attending and I'll buy.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

I'll probably take the SS lines off your hands. Let me know how much you want for them :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Post by avriette »

If the next meet is in Virginia, I'll be there. Julian, just make me an offer you're comfortable with and they're yours. Any idea what to do with that airbox?
rocket scientist
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Ok, sounds good :)

Airbox: Make a lawn ornament out of it?
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

post it on NASIOC, someone will take it.
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Post by avriette »

Mr Kleen wrote:post it on NASIOC, someone will take it.
Now I have to figure out my stupid NASIOC password. Maybe somebody would be more interested in buying it if I made it into a bong.
rocket scientist
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Post by avriette »

Is somebody willing to post the 2006 STI Airbox on NASIOC with my information? I don't have enough posts to post in the FS forum and I don't want to throw it away. My address is alex at spunfr.com.
rocket scientist