Toayota seat options?

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Toayota seat options?

Post by zaxrex »

A friend of a friand of mine has a Prius and she thinks the seats are really uncomfortable.

Can anybody recomend a site or brand that has replacement seats that work well with the Toyota rails and sliders? This lady isn't into CF and titanium stuff, but more for the comefort.

Any suggestions?
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

in Kentucky I'd go to a junk yard. start looking for late model Toyotas and see if any of them are comfortable. then try and match up frame rails. I swapped out the seats on my 2000 Civic Si for a pair from a Del Sol and that was a simple bolt on affair. (well, the seats were made for a 2 passenger car so no "return" function when you slid them up to get in the back seat, but that's a bit OT)
Last edited by Mr Kleen on Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

Might be tough due to the small size of the Prius. You might be able to find some nice plush Lexus seats to swap in since they are the same company. :wink:

Also, I know www.ogracing.com has a huge line of sparco seats including custom. :wink:
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer