We need help...

All about DCAWD Meets

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

We need help...

Post by Sabre »

Hello all,
As most of you have probably heard, Potmac Mills has requested that we take our meets somewhere else. The reason is because of size (it appears that we're victims of our own success!). They were fine with us having 20-30 cars, but when we hit 80, I think they were worried that people might see us and get the wrong impression.

Given the above, if you know of a place that can handle 100 cars (we're planning for the future!), please let us know. Being close to the Beltway is a huge plus as well as having a remote part of the parking lot for us to go to (we'd rather not attract attention). VA/MD/DC, it really doesn't matter to us. If you do find a place, please let us contact manangement.

Thanks everyone!!!!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
DamSedan
I walk to work

Post by DamSedan »

Hey, what about the parking garage at White Flint (top level). We could all then go hang out in Dave and Busters! I would think that since we do our meets during the week that the upper level would not be that full and then Dave and Busters would get alot of business. Fun, food and games as well as Drinks (I will not par take in that after my last huge beer I got at Hard times). Just a thought.
I will always be the DRNWAGN!
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Yeah, then we could drive like crazy in the simulators and not get tickets.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
maddoc
I'm a n000b

Post by maddoc »

Yah yah... White Flint... its closer to UMD :D
My RS is in NY :(
Stoopid Xterra
DamSedan
I walk to work

Post by DamSedan »

What is up with this thread and meets in general? Has anyone looked into new places? Is White Flint too far for you VA guys to drive? I mean, there are alot of us that are not from VA that have been driving there for all the meets the whole time.
I will always be the DRNWAGN!
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

No, I'm fine driving up there for honest meets. If it is just a dinner get together, I'd probably want to stay in VA.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears