FS VA: Moving sale.....get this **** out of my garage!!

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

PGT
DCAWD Groupie

FS VA: Moving sale.....get this **** out of my garage!!

Post by PGT »

Quite literally, I'm moving. I've got a shelf full of gear I've been sitting on for if/when I ever do another system. I bought a new Benz with a nice H/K system last spring so I haven't had the itch to mess with it.

So, I'd prefer just to pass this stuff on. Its all going or already up on eBay as well but listing here. If there's interest, I'd prefer a deal here so I'd cancel the auction if the item is listed.

The list...all prices include Paypal fees but not shipping. Goal is NOT to pack this stuff up so make me a deal I can't pass up :D Also open to trades for interesting home audio stuff...new house has room for a man cave so I'm going to set up a nice rig in there off an old Kyocera integrated amp

DLS Iridium 6.3i - brand new set. Bing from Simplicity in Sound made me custom door panels for these so they were installed in his pods, but they were never powered up. I ended up selling that car without ever doing the stereo and removed the drivers. Brand new set in the original DLS box (including grilles)....the smaller boxes inside weren't returned to me obviously. SOLD

Elemental Designs e3.6 midbass/subs - dual 4ohm coils - brand new - $40/ea or $75/pr

MBQuart stereo bandpass passive crossover (for midbasses...think it does 80-200hz) - $30

MBQuart Premium series 4"/100mm midranges PWE100 midrange kit - new with grilles. Last of the German made stuff. SOLD

Rockford Fosgate Power Series T600-4 - 150x4 - used for one year $200

Brand new set of Kicker RMB8's....shallow 8" midbasses - $75

Streetwires ZN6 RCA's in 1ft and 3ft lengths. $20/ea?

I've also got some home stuff.....
Canton Ergo 31C's...large bookshelf - $500/pr
Snell Acoustics Type M minimonitors (no grilles, not mint) - $200/pr
DefTech ProSub80 - 8" 250w home sub - $150
Canton soundbar (L/C/R unpowered) - $300
Canton AV700 center - $200
Canton CD100 center - $200
Canton Plus S mini speakers - $100
Elemental Designs powered sub A3-300 - $400 (local p/u on this thing....80lbs)
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Re: FS VA: Moving sale.....get this **** out of my garage!!

Post by PGT »

updated. also have a new set of IA Performance Subaru install rings for 6.5" speakers
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)