Winter Series is ON!!!

Anything Autocross related

Moderator: Moderators

FT_SELGP
I'm a n000b

Winter Series is ON!!!

Post by FT_SELGP »

Philly region is organizing 4 events in January and February. This should be fun, I am already registered, can't wait to drive the STi again :)

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm ... 6352806834
FT
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Winter Series is ON!!!

Post by Sabre »

FT_SELGP wrote:Philly region is organizing 4 events in January and February. This should be fun, I am already registered, can't wait to drive the STi again :)

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm ... 6352806834
Awesome, I didn't know anyone ran during the winter! Philly isn't too far either. As long as I get my EM in, I can enter :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
FT_SELGP
I'm a n000b

Re: Winter Series is ON!!!

Post by FT_SELGP »

Sabre wrote:Awesome, I didn't know anyone ran during the winter! Philly isn't too far either. As long as I get my EM in, I can enter :)
There is better news: the events are at Cal Ripken stadium, BALTIMORE :D
FT
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Awesome!!!! How's that parking lot? I know Jason will be VERY interested in this since he put his new tires on. He needs to break them in somehow!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
FT_SELGP
I'm a n000b

Post by FT_SELGP »

The lot is very nice, not as large as Fedex of course, but next best thing basically. The NorthEast Championship and Subaru Challenge were there last year. Nice 2nd gear course for the STi :)
FT
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Yea, that's tempting. Everyone heard about that ice storm and blizzard that OH got last week? I drove right through the middle of it at speedlimit, watching idiots go off the road at 35mph... I like good tires. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.