Batman Motorcycle Leathers

Forum for those interested in one-wheel drive vehicles (motorcycles!). Anything and everything!

Moderator: Moderators

WRXWagon2112
DCAWD Founding Member

Batman Motorcycle Leathers

Post by WRXWagon2112 »

Linky

You'll be a hero to 8 year old boys everywhere. And a total douche to everyone else:
AutoBlog wrote:The San Diego Comic-Con kicks off later this week, and as is the case each year, there'll be no shortage of giddy, costumed fanboys and girls roaming the halls. There's no denying that some of the getups people wear to the con are pretty spot-on, but fans of Batman might be interested in this one, which looks to be dead accurate, as well as being somewhat functional.

Universal Designs is developing a set of motorcycle leathers that's an exact replica of the Batsuit donned by Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight. Included in the leather-and-kevlar suit are the jacket, pants, boots and gloves. You even get the ninjatastic arm gauntlets. How cool is that?

You'll need to supply your own cape, cowl and helmet (having a trustworthy butler, billions of dollars, plus an inventor friend and colleague with a healthy sense of discretion will help immeasurably). For maximum impact, you should probably build a fully-functional Batpod in your garage, too. Just think of the entrance you can make in San Diego.

--Alan
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Re: Batman Motorcycle Leathers

Post by sirwilliam »

That is pretty sweet! If I had a batpod, I would rock it! :lol: I am sure that is $$$$$, though.
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

nix the gauntlets; get a proper helmet, bike and 'tude and you might MIGHT be able to pull it off. maybe.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

i have no doubt that this will sell. there are a ton of squids who would wear this.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

The first one I see is getting a shotgun shell to the gut.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

complacent wrote:i have no doubt that this will sell. there are a ton of squids who would wear this.
:lol: