Hey everyone, another DSMer here

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

gsx rated90_98
I'm a n000b

Hey everyone, another DSMer here

Post by gsx rated90_98 »

Hey whats going on everyone. Friend of mine (ldstang50) told me about this place, and id thought id stop by to see whats going on in here.

Let everyone know little about my babies. I have a 90 Eclipse(not running) and a 98 Eclipse AWD(is as reliable as any DSM)

As of right now my 98 is moderatly modded with suspention, tunability with DSMLink, turbo upgrade to EVO16G, FMIC, injectors and a few other goodies here and there. My 90 is bone stock minus a dirty ass intake filter, and she should be up and running here in a few weeks. Had plans of having her up and back on the road by now, but due to buisness travel, i have been out of country basicly for the last two months.
As far as what i do with my cars, I drag, and have toyed with the idea of auto-x, but maybe later. I also pit-crew for a guy who road races his GSX at summit point, cant say how much i learned from doing that stuff.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting some of the people around the area.
ldstang50
I walk to work

Post by ldstang50 »

nice of you to stop by jerry.
the 2g is quite reliable, as long as i'm not driving it
EVO XTC
i don't have hard drives. i just keep 30 chinese teenagers in my basement and force them to memorize numbers
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

welcome aboard, mate. most of us here are road course/autoX people but we're ALL car people. I'd like to work the pits for someone one of these days. how did you get into it?
gsx rated90_98
I'm a n000b

Post by gsx rated90_98 »

Hes the president of DSMCA. He cought fire one race, and sent out an email to anyone who wouldnt mind comming over and lending a hand. Went over, we got his car ripped apart, and he asked me if id like to help him out at the tracks and stuff like that.

Thats about it, only part about it i regret, is finishing up a clutch job @ 5am so you can race that same day haha but good times all the same
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Welcome to DCAWD! Glad to see some more DSM'ers coming out of the woodwork.. It's about time.

moving this over to meet & greet section :)
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey there!
Welcome to DCAWD! We have another member with a AWD Talon that is pretty tweaked too. He doesn't get on the boards much unfortunately :( Definitely try to make it out to one of the meets, it's always nice to meet the new faces on the boards in person!
Take care,
Julian
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
schvin
DCAWD Groupie

Post by schvin »

welcome!
2004 impreza outback
1964 beetle
gsx-lex
DCAWD Groupie

Post by gsx-lex »

I guess I'm the official dcawd DSM welcome wagon :). Welcome aboard, hopefully I won't feel as left out now at meets ;). So, I sohuld have posted earlier but i'm arranging a little dsm meet in rockville on the 7th of Jan at the Friday's parking lot. Please feel free to come out and join us and meet new people.

-Alex
Have turbo, will spool.
I <3 Lesbians
spazegun2213
teh Spaz

Post by spazegun2213 »

gsx-lex wrote:I guess I'm the official dcawd DSM welcome wagon :).
-Alex
..They made wagons too!!! LOL, welcome!!!
96 328, heated leather seats... ummm

Gone But not forgotten
'05 Black Sti, the car that started it all
84 944, my first race car.. what a pos
83 944.. 150hp of FURY, Rookie of the year chariot