FS NoVA: 2004 Alpine White BMW X5 3.0i Sport Package

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

02SilverWRX
Unicycle

FS NoVA: 2004 Alpine White BMW X5 3.0i Sport Package

Post by 02SilverWRX »

We have a 2004 BMW X5 3.0i in Alpine White which has 61,xxx miles on it. We are the first and only owners of the vehicle so far and it is in excellent condition, it has always been serviced at BMW dealerships and there has never been any problems. The interior is a beige leather with the sport package so it has the power seats with 3 memory settings, extendable leg rests and the interior is two tone with the roof and top of the dash being black while the seats, carpet, and bottom half of the dash is beige. The vehicle has custom 20" rims on it which are black with a polished lip which were professionally installed and also there are two dvd monitors built into factory headrests. We also have the original headrests which came with the car and the original wheels & tires. The vehicle has every option that you can get with the 3.0i model except for navigation. The only bad thing is that the rear bumper has two small marks, about half the size of your pinky fingernail each where the paint was scratched. We are looking to get around $20,000 OBO for the vehicle. Let us know if you have any more questions and I have about thirty pictures on the camera and if anybody wants any just send me a p.m. with your email address and i will send them to you. Thanks for looking!

2004 335 AWHP WRB WRX Stage 4
2005 525 AWHP AW STi
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: FS NoVA: 2004 Alpine White BMW X5 3.0i Sport Package

Post by zaxrex »

Damnit!
All these awesome cars for sale, but no reason to buy them :cry:
Good luck, man.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Very nice! As Zak said, I wish I was in the market :(
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

I've always liked these things... not even sure why but i have... GL with the sale!