ZTS Exotic Wash Show: July 26th – www.zerotosexy.com

Meets/events for other car clubs in the area

Moderator: Moderators

Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: July 26th – www.zerotosexy.com

Post by Drummerboy »

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26 2008

Come and see some of the hottest rides in the VA/MD/DC area being featured in our debut Sexy Bikini Car Wash Show! The show will feature Ferrari, Lamborghini, and various other performance, luxury & exotic marques along with the star of our show - the 1200 RWHP, Bugatti Veyron beating, “Fly Navy” Hennessy Viper Venom 1000 TT – Road & Track Mag’s 0-200 MPH Speed king!!!

Watch these feature vehicles as they pull out of the staging area and onto the wash stage, all the while revving their engines to let you hear what they’ve got!

Check out http://www.zerotosexy.com for more info on the rest of the action:
Auto-cross
Car Show
Interactive Model teams
Food – Beverages – Alcohol

4 lucky raffle ticket holders will win featured vehicle spots and have an Exotic Wash Show performed on their rides by our beautiful models during the show!
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: ZTS Exotic Wash Show: July 26th – www.zerotosexy.com

Post by zaxrex »

Sounds like fun. Wish I were not traveling...
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

going to check out your link as soon as I get home from work. :wink:

thanks for posting.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

FYI, this is Rob who showed up a couple of months back with the Viper who I took out for a ride on Hoose Rd. :)

Rob: Have my summer tires on now :twisted:
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

Post by Drummerboy »

Hey Julian - The amount of grip that animal displayed on those back roads that night was amazing. Any other RWD High HP vehicle would have drifted off into a bloody fireball on those cold roads.

I came away from your drive with brown stains in my underwear and a newfound respect for the WRX/STI AWD platform.

Now that the roads are warm, I’ll trade you a ride in the Viper for a summer tire ride in your car =)
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Drummerboy wrote:Hey Julian - The amount of grip that animal displayed on those back roads that night was amazing. Any other RWD High HP vehicle would have drifted off into a bloody fireball on those cold roads.

I came away from your drive with brown stains in my underwear and a newfound respect for the WRX/STI AWD platform.
the STi and WRX are AWD. :wink:
Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

Post by Drummerboy »

The "any other RWD vehicle" statement was mostly in reference to my car - That's why I stated I found new respect for the WRX/STI AWD platform! =)

That drive was my first real exposure to the capabilities of an AWD system as I've always owned/driven RWD performance cars. There's no way I would have been able to keep up with Julian in a Z06 or Viper in those conditions (cold summer tires/freezing roads) - I came away very impressed with the realization that you guys have a very capable performance platform that is competetive under extreme real world conditions!
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Glad you enjoyed the ride... I'll definitely take you up on the trade! At some point, we need to get up to Summit Point together and really open the cars up.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Drummerboy wrote:The "any other RWD vehicle" statement was mostly in reference to my car - That's why I stated I found new respect for the WRX/STI AWD platform! =)
ah, the "other" threw me off. :P I've never even sat in a Viper, maybe I can get in line behind Julian for a ride along? :mrgreen:
Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

Post by Drummerboy »

You got it - Just let me know when your next meet will be, and we'll make it happen.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Drummerboy wrote:You got it - Just let me know when your next meet will be, and we'll make it happen.
if there is a seat in the Viper waiting, I'm at the meet. any meet. :mrgreen:
Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

Post by Drummerboy »

Let me know when your next springfield meet will be. My office is like 5 minutes away from the shopping center there..
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Next Springfield meet is next Wednesday, 04JUN.

Missed the Viper the first time, should be great to see. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

Post by Drummerboy »

Sounds good - If the weather holds up, I'll be there.
Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

Post by Drummerboy »

Hey guys - just wanted to let everyone know that there have been several updates to the show - Scores is now a Sponsor and will be bringing thier sexy girls to our show to participate in our Exotic Car Wash, & there will be Live music as well. Check out the site for all the details:

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008 – http://www.zerotosexy.com

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26 2008
Come and watch our Sexy Models pair up with some of the Hottest Exotic & Performance vehicles in the DMV area at the ZTS Exotic Wash Show!

Scores Baltimore - Special Wash Show Appearance
The Scores girls will be coming through to the Exotic Wash Show to put on the Hottest Bikini Car Wash Show anyone has ever seen!

Car, Bike & Truck Show
With an informal “Meet/Cruise-in” attitude, hundreds will show off their Cars, Bikes and Trucks without the pressures of judged competition.

Autocross after Dark
Registration for the ‘Autocross after Dark’ is now open – Course design will also incorporate a skidpad. Only a limited number of slots are available, so register online NOW to reserve your spot at the event!

Motorcycle Stunt Shows
Performed all Night by the Adrenaline Crew!

Onsite Bike Dyno & Tuning
Registration for Dyno runs and tuning is now open, and is very limited. Register online and reserve your spot ASAP!

Xtreme Wheelie Machine
Try your hand at performing wheelies on a real motorcycle on our Extreme Wheelie Machine!

Photography & Video Teams
Interactive Model Teams will be taking pix and video with your rides all night long.

Exotic Wash Raffle
4 lucky raffle ticket holders will win featured vehicle spots and have an Exotic Wash performed on their rides by our beautiful models during the show – this is your chance to get the best pictures you will ever have of your ride!

Live Music & DJ’s

Food – Beverages – Alcohol

Check out http://www.zerotosexy.com for more detailed show info
Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

Post by Drummerboy »

Also - wanted to give an update to any of the guys interested in the Auto-X after Dark event. This is some of the early Q&A info that will be posted on our site in the near future:

Q: I am very interested in autocrossing at the show. Do I have to register online to participate?

A: Online registration before the event is the preferred method, as it is the only way to guarantee an autocross spot. In the event that there available spots, walk-up registrations will permitted on a first come, first served basis starting promptly at 3:30PM. Please do not rely upon the availability of a walk-up spot being available as events typically fill quickly. Guarantee your spot now by registering online.

Q: Who is running the autocross?
A: In collaboration with ZTS, the National Capital Chapter of the BMWCCA will be supporting the autocross.

Q: What time do you plan on the autocross running?
A: Our autocross will start promptly at 5:00 PM and run until 12:00 AM.

Q: When will I know what time I will be running / working the course?
A: Heat / time assignments will be announced the week before the event.

Q: Do you have to wear a helmet?
A: Yes, helmets are required for autocross events. We will have a limited amount of helmets available for loan during the event. It is recommended that if you have a Snell rated M or SA helmet to bring it along.

Q: Can I choose what heat I run?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot entertain heat requests for this event. Heat will be assigned the week prior to the event.

Let me know if there are any additional questions and I'll hook you guys up!

Rob
Drummerboy
I'm a n000b

Post by Drummerboy »

Hey everyone –here’s a few updates for this Saturdays show:

Auto-X after Dark
The Auto-X after Dark will be an exciting opportunity for both beginners and Pro’s looking to grab some much sought after seat time in their ride in a unique nighttime racing format! Instructors will be available during the event to provide instruction/ride alongs for those uninitiated with Auto-X, or just looking to improve their times with tips from an experienced driver!

WJFK’s “In the Pits” Radio Crew has signed on to cover the racing action – stop by their booth and check out their Pit Car Challenge!

Auto-X Details
The Autocross will start promptly at 5:00 PM and run until 12:00 Midnight.

Walk-up registration will be permitted on a first come, first served basis starting promptly at 3:30PM. We will try to accommodate as many walk ups as we can throughout the event - however, online registration is recommended as it is the only way to guarantee an autocross spot.

Helmets are required for this event. There will be a limited amount of helmets available for loan during the event. It is recommended to bring a Snell rated M or SA helmet along.

Unfortunately, heat requests cannot be entertained for this event. Heat / time assignments will be announced just prior to the event.

King BMX Stunt Show
King BMX will be taking the spotlight in the absence of the Adrenaline Crew (who unfortunately will be unable to perform at our event) to provide a crazy BMX Bike Stunt Show featuring their trademark Nascar ramps!

Check out this video for a sample of jump and flatland action if you’ve never seen these guys perform:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tjVkj_3mtzI

Over 25+ exotics registered - Should be a great time, hope to see all you guys there!