FORESTER PARTS SWIFT SPRINGS ECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

boomee
Tricycle

FORESTER PARTS SWIFT SPRINGS ECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by boomee »

I have been gone for awhile dealing with some personal issues I have decieded to sell everything keep my car stock and use it as my daily driver while planing on buying a legacy or possibly a corvette z06 the main reason i am getting rid of the parts is right now i dont think i wanna mess with my car its fun the way it is and is just gonna stay my daily driver( the funds will go to bills gas )not willing to ship at this time local area DC MD or VA ( I live in VA) no parts were ever installed on my car

Forester specific swift springs $240 brand new never been used- SOLD
forester specific exhaust - slightly used less than 3000 miles on it bought it from 1upduc never used Magnaflow cannister with TurboXS piping. asking $200 (ITs still here !!!)

Apexi boost gauge 50 bucks

2004 subaru sti RSB $60 -SOLD
forester specific kartboy SS ( the shifter and the bushings) $60.00 sale pending
Last edited by boomee on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: FORESTER PARTS SWIFT SPRINGS ECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by zaxrex »

Don't know how I feel about you ditching the Forester for a 2WD Chevy, but if you need to sell your front axles from the Forester, I'll take 'em.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
boomee
Tricycle

Post by boomee »

forester is staying its my Daily driver and my wife will be getting an 09 as her next car still in the fxt/awd family bro and i am not for certain i will get a vette sti and possible legacy is still other options
boomee
Tricycle

Post by boomee »

bump