Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Saturday Night Go Carts Party

Post by Sabre »

Hey all,
I saw this over at Things to Do in DC

Code: Select all

Ladies and Gentlemen Start Your Engines!!!

Hold on to your helmet, TTD is going racing-fast! Race your fellow young professionals on some of the most extreme Go Karts on the planet. From the 6.5 horsepower, 4-stroke Honda engines to the race inspired steering wheel, everything about these Karts says SPEED!!! These super responsive karts allow you to burn out of the starting gate, turn on a dime, and four-wheel-slide around hair-pin corners. These Karts aren't for the kids.

Designed by race-experienced professionals, the Allsports Grand Prix track features a road-racing profile inspired by the Monaco Grand Prix racetrack. Local professional racers regularly use this track for training and amateurs will feel the exhilaration of pushing their driving skills to the limit.

All participants will take part in two ten minute races, plus coaching and lessons. Additional races may be purchased at your own expense on site.

DINNER INCLUDED: You should never race on an empty stomach, so get your fill of pizza before the race in the Allsports Grand Prix party room.

Note: You will have to suit-up in race gear, strap on a helmet (both provided) , and sign a waiver to race.

Suggested Attire: Casual

Directions: Allsports Grand Prix
45915 Maries Road
Dulles (Sterling), VA 20166

From the Beltway:
- Take the Dulles toll road West for 12 miles to exit 9B, Route 28 North
- Turn right onto Cascades Parkway
- Drive 1 mile and through 2 traffic lights and turn right onto Maries Road
- Drive 0.2 miles and turn left into warehouse parking lot.

Cost: $60.00
if you purchase your tickets by 5 p.m. Friday, November 4. 
Here is the link

Wish I could go :(
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

me 2