Feeler- FS 21K 2006 Acura TSX 6 spd black/black 10k miles

Want to sell something to a local? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

Bluestreak2006
DCAWD Groupie

Feeler- FS 21K 2006 Acura TSX 6 spd black/black 10k miles

Post by Bluestreak2006 »

I am looking to sell the wifes car. Its an 06 TSX 6 spd manual black exterior w/ black leather interior. Car has great mileage. My wife got the car new in June 06 and has put 10,400 miles on it so far. It has heated leather seats w/ memory seating, HIDs, bluetooth, xm radio w/ 6 disc in dash player w/ mp3 hook ups. Moonroof and a few more things here and there. They only come with 2 real options manual/automatic and nav/no nav. We didn't want the nav for the extra 2500. The wheels have a decent bit of curbage as my wife parallel parks like a blind man. I dont know how it carfaxes but it has 2 accidents. She got hit in the rear door in a parking lot and we got rear ended into another car. Its funny because we were about to trade it in that night for an infiniti. So we will be getting it back this week. The dealer was low balling us on the trade in so I figured I might try to sell it outright. It handles great and gets great gas mileage. Its a 215 hp 2.4 k series engine and the six speed shifts brilliantly. Im looking in the ballpark of $21,000. Car has been well maintained and babied. I figure its a great deal for an entry level luxury car. It was 28K new and just want to make room for her new car. Thanks
Pics my wife took when she bought it.
Jay

11 STI Hatch
"Wagon Mafia"
Stage 1 Baby
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

That is some nice automobileage raight thrre.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

yar. i've always loved the tsx/tl line.
-Ben