Car show in Nova

Meets/events for other car clubs in the area

Moderator: Moderators

evothis02
I'm a n000b

Car show in Nova

Post by evothis02 »

Hey whats goin on everyone. I'm hosting a car show in Chantilly VA on Saturday March 22. It will be held at the Sully Plaza Shopping Center. I have spots available and am looking for people to fill them. There will be about 200-250 car. There will be about 13 sponsors all performance shops in the area. There be trophies given out to the best cars and prizes from our sponsors. The way we're gonna determine the best cars is by giving everyone a number and having the people that come to the show vote. Its a totally free event. Shoot me an email if interested, my email address is wb20121@yahoo.com. Thanks.
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

(Going to move this over to a little bit better place)

Sounds great! Is there any particular purpose to the show? What shows have you run previously? A website?
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
evothis02
I'm a n000b

nope

Post by evothis02 »

I love cars, I've been in the racing scene for most of my life, I've been to more show than I can count. This is my first show, so I'm working to make it the best show possible. Right now I'm working on setting something up with D-Sport magazine about sending a photographer. Thanks for the move.