whats up. talon # 3 i guess

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

sleepytalon
I'm a n000b

whats up. talon # 3 i guess

Post by sleepytalon »

just saying whats up. im drivin a 91 eagle talon tsi (awd auto) yeah its slow currently but ill be shooting for 350+ whp by the end of the year. wish me luck! i work for the devil (rosenthal arlington mazda) and the hours kill me but i hope to make it to some of the meets and meet some local tuners.
P&L
dream with your eyes open and make them come true.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Hey, welcome to the club :) Those Talons can be made into a force to be reckend with! Alan's Talan is coming along to achieving a pretty high AWHP as well!

Come out to a meet sometime!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
gsx-lex
DCAWD Groupie

Post by gsx-lex »

Welcome ocal DSMer. I thought I was the only one.
Have turbo, will spool.
I <3 Lesbians
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

welcome!

my roomie (chicken n waffles) has a mazda 6 as well as his baja and only takes his car to your dealership for work... for what it's worth.

anywho, welcome. i think you'll like it here. :)
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

arlington mazda's service department = win

and the best part is they don't sit there trying to tell you your warranty is void because of mods that have NOTHING to do with the warranty work. example - brown's mazda told me they couldn't fix an airbag rattle because i had aftermarket springs. somebody nearly died that day Image
-Ben
sleepytalon
I'm a n000b

Post by sleepytalon »

yeah, as soon as i get more mods ill come to one of the meets.

oh yeah and i used to work at congressional motors (mazda & vw) and the customer service sucks ass! terrible! thats one of the things that i hated about that place. arlington mazda is the top ranking csi mazda store in the country. its a decent place to work. how do i put up a picture? my car looks funny tho cause its got rx-7 wheels w/stock ride hight. looks like im ready to go off roadings lol. ill get suspention after all my power mods.[/img]
dream with your eyes open and make them come true.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

We have a ton of stock cars that come to the meets, so no need to wait till the mods are done :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.