02+ STI Hood Scoop

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

DamSedan
I walk to work

02+ STI Hood Scoop

Post by DamSedan »

Well, last night was like Christmas. After having a brief discussion with Jay the subject of the hood scoop came up and the difficulties I was having locating one. About 40 minutes later I hear someone say something about anyone wanting a silver sti scoop. I immediately ran in that direction only to find that Keith had one in his trunk. $$$$ later it was in my hand.

Needless to say I got up at the normal time this morning but ended up in the dark, in the drive way bolting the thing on. I just had to be able to get to work and stand there and look at it for a little bit. So of course this made me about 15 minutes later out of the drive way. But some how I made it here only 5 minutes later than I normally do. I guess the scoop added about 10 extra hp or something.

In any case, I just wanted to say thanks to Keith and Jay. I looks great and bolted right on. Best of all it is already silver!
I will always be the DRNWAGN!
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Sweet. :D Now figure out how to get the cheese gater on the back of the FXT and you'll be all set. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
Jmj1112
I'm a n000b

Youre welcome!!!!!!

Post by Jmj1112 »

just signed into the site....first forum I go into and I see my name....what are the odds..... :lol:
Anyway glad I could help both of you out!!!
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

Good to see you Jay. :)
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
DamSedan
I walk to work

Post by DamSedan »

Wait to you see what is on the way to go under the hood scoop! Should be here this week!
I will always be the DRNWAGN!