The new police lights

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

complacent wrote:<butthead>there once was a woman from china, she had a popcicle stuck in her...huhhuh huh huh huhuh huh huh huh huh...</butthead>

How did she fit a whole popsicle in her mynah though?
RJ
'13 Mazda3
psuwrx
I walk to work

Post by psuwrx »

julian, i don't think i'm going up there...its a good idea though, as i haven't been up since the minn game last year. and w/ no ticket, i would have to rough it and just tailgate...
lights, lights, and more lights...
boomee
Tricycle

Post by boomee »

yeah im doing the police thing be carfull guys in herdon there is a mitsu eclipse fairfax also has chargers and for all you prince william there are to old comaros with corvett engines
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Thanks for the heads up!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Post by avriette »

boomee wrote:yeah im doing the police thing be carfull guys in herdon there is a mitsu eclipse fairfax also has chargers and for all you prince william there are to old comaros with corvett engines
I hear this so often. A "corvette engine" is the exact same engine as is in a camaro. It's the LT-1 or the LS-1. The primary difference is in the exhaust manifolds and intake manifolds. But even given the maximum difference those could make on a naturally aspirated car, we're not talking about more than 30hp. And when you're starting with a 5.7L V8, 30hp isn't going to make a lot of difference chasing down a Subaru.
rocket scientist
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

..... i think you're missing the point :roll:
-Ben
thermobox
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by thermobox »

in peedub they dropped the light bars inside the cruisers. so no visible bump or anything on the outside.