new dude from manassas

New to DCAWD? Looking for someone, see someone, found a spotted card or just want to say hi? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

boomee
Tricycle

new dude from manassas

Post by boomee »

hey i have been registered for awhile but havent been coming in frequently i kinda like this concept of all of the allwheel drive people meeting up i own an 04 forester xt modds yet due to finacial constraints curious do youall have any meets on the weekends?? i see alot going on during the week? i see sirwilliam is on here i see him alot on the forester forum anyone around give me a shoutout
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Re: new dude from manassas

Post by sirwilliam »

boomee wrote:hey i have been registered for awhile but havent been coming in frequently i kinda like this concept of all of the allwheel drive people meeting up i own an 04 forester xt modds yet due to finacial constraints curious do youall have any meets on the weekends?? i see alot going on during the week? i see sirwilliam is on here i see him alot on the forester forum anyone around give me a shoutout
Wasabi! :lol:

Don't worry. Your time of modding is upon you!
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Howdy fellow FXT dude.

Well, I don't FXT but the other guys on here do.

Most of the weekend events are dyno days, picknick/BarBqs, skiing, movies, and car shows. The actual car meets are durring the week and alternate between Springfield and Gaithersburg, MD.

You are lucky being out in Manassas, P_tuning is there and so is a bodyshop place that I have been trying to get to.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Hey new dude! I'm Chuck dude!! (Whatever happened to ThaDude?) Anywho, welcome!! To my knowledge there are only two Foresters before you and only have of them are modded. (Isn't that right 'Number Two'?) so don't feel too bad.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

welcome! you don't need any mods to hang out. :wink: just look at it this way: you have a blank canvas ready for your tuner masterpiece.
boomee
Tricycle

p tuning

Post by boomee »

never heard of them ( :oops: ) the only shop i know of is MachV where is P tuning at
boomee
Tricycle

duhh

Post by boomee »

I just saw the link to ptunning feeling reall dumb right now OK back to your regular schedualed program
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Their shop is really put together well. If you get a chance or just need an alignment or something, stroll on over there and you will be impressed.

Once they get their dyno cell operational, they will have a big open house and I'm sure we will do a meet thing there.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

the P-tuning guys are really cool. do yourself a favor and stop by sometime and chew the fat. good peeps.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Welcome to the boards! As Zak said, most of our weekend events are BBQ's, dyno days etc. etc. We hold meets during the week since so many other people hold weekend meets.

Congrats on the FXT, we've had a couple modded ones over the years here! If nothing else, the meets are a great place to see and talk about any future mods that you might want to do. We all know how the financials can be hard though :(

Anyway, welcome and we hope to see you out and about at a meet!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Oh ya, and :plusone: to the fine people at P-Tuning!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.