Moderator: Moderators

C32Vroom
I walk to work

Post by C32Vroom »

:D 8)
drive it like you stole it!
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

so does anyone in the alexandria area want to caravan over to this?
-Ben
TRANS4M
Tricycle

Post by TRANS4M »

In 28 days, I could. But for the time being, I still live in Annandale. :(
- 2011 SWP WRX Hatch limited
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Depends on what time BL gets done at the shop. I'll give a call.
Last edited by Libra Monkee on Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
C32Vroom
I walk to work

Post by C32Vroom »

Sorry, I live in annandale as well! Look forward to seeing all of you there, I cant wait! Everyone has my phone number if they need to contact me :D
snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

I will be in Vienna already prior to le grand evenement.
RJ
'13 Mazda3
snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

Wow, to all those who didn't come, you missed a lot of sweet cars! Ben, Chuck, Colin, Mark (yellow Audi) and I repped for DCAWD.

There was eveything from an old school Lancer, to a Gallardo. Three cheers to ECE for throwing the event, and here's to the next one!
RJ
'13 Mazda3
C32Vroom
I walk to work

Post by C32Vroom »

Thank you SOOO much to everyone who came out today. It was great to see all of you again. It was a very successful event with lots of nice cars. We litreally had to PACK IN 5 cars and 1 Wagon making a total of 6 cars just to take all the toys over to the drop center. We probably had over a 100 cars show up today a lot were coming and going and we had cars showing to the last min even after 3 PM. When we went and dropped off the toys at the drop center we all had this warm fuzzy feeling inside and just couldnt stop cheesing :D The lady in charge at the drop center was freaked out at how many toys we brought over and mentioned how nice our cars were 8) We also had abc 7 news channel 8 show up towards the end of the day and we were supposedly on the news tonight :o Anyways... just want to say thank you for coming out and that the event was a GREAT SUCCESS and thanks to everyone, lots of kids will actually have presents this holiday season. If its ok with Julian I will post pics up as soon as the photogs upload them. If not, I will post a link to where you can view the photos. Once again, I sincerely thank all of you and look forward to the next event, which will be much bigger and a lot warmer 8)

Oh and RJ... it was a Murcielago not a Gallardo :wink: bit of a diff there :D
snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

C32Vroom wrote:Oh and RJ... it was a Murcielago not a Gallardo :wink: bit of a diff there :D

That's what I thought... BEN CALLED IT A GALLARDO THOUGH :oops:
RJ
'13 Mazda3
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

I DID NO SUCH THING.

ok maybe i did. :oops:

good times. good karma. some of the cars were droolworthy.
-Ben
snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

I never reckoned I'd see a Murcielago in real life.

A Lambo is a Lambo in any event :shock:
RJ
'13 Mazda3
C32Vroom
I walk to work

Post by C32Vroom »

chicken n waffles wrote:I DID NO SUCH THING.

ok maybe i did. :oops:
:rolllaugh:

snaab wrote:I never reckoned I'd see a Murcielago in real life.

A Lambo is a Lambo in any event :shock:
haha after joining ECE, I have seen sooo many cars that I just couldnt imagine ever seeing in real life. Well you might see them at a car show but not actually in motion haha... And there all cool peoples. I dont know what the hell they do for a living to drive cars like that but good stuff either way. I'm glad you all enjoyed it, I know I did and cant wait to prepare for the next one!

oh and sorry about the delay on photos. A few people have posted photos but they are not that great. Our resident photog who took a ton of photos is hungover and not posting pics :censor: haha... will post them up asap.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Lamborghini or no, you'll have to schedule around UK Basketball if you expect me to show up. :wink: will definitely make it out next time! now about those pix...
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Sorry I missed it Robert! I actually have a toy that I was going to bring, so I'll drop it off sometime this week at one of the other locations I've seen.

Definitely post up pics, I'd love to see all the cars (and toys!)!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Mr Kleen wrote:Lamborghini or no
That Lamborghini made my pants wet with at least two of three possible substances. :drool: :D

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
snaab
DCAWD Groupie

Post by snaab »

Libra Monkee wrote:
Mr Kleen wrote:Lamborghini or no
That Lamborghini made my pants wet with at least two of three possible substances. :drool: :D
What the... :shock:
RJ
'13 Mazda3
C32Vroom
I walk to work

Post by C32Vroom »

Alright everyone. Sorry about the serious delay in photos. Ive been swamped with things and just didnt get around to it. Its just a tad slow at work today so decided to upload photos :D Enjoy and yes, a lot of them are duplicates. We had so many people taking photos that I just uploaded them ALL. Julian, if I posted pictures on the wrong place, please move them to where they need to be. Heres the link http://gallery.dcawd.com/main.php?g2_it ... =xbf894805
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Perfect spot :) Thanks Robert!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.