Getting tuned Oct. 12th at Agile Automotive

UTEC/Hydra/MOTEC? STi, WRX, EVO, Legacy, R32? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

You can also use one of those ratcheting wrenches and thread the connector through if the space is really tight. Shouldn't be a problem for you since you have so much extra room all around compared to the GDA frame.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

zaxrex wrote:You can also use one of those ratcheting wrenches and thread the connector through if the space is really tight. Shouldn't be a problem for you since you have so much extra room all around compared to the GDA frame.
Do I need anything to put around the threads of the 02 sensor prior to installation or does it come prepped ready to install?
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

If you think you will be removing it, I'd put some anti-sieze on the threads, BUT MAKE SURE NOT TO GET IT IN THE SENSOR ITSELF.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
sirwilliam
Resident Poop Expert

Post by sirwilliam »

zaxrex wrote:If you think you will be removing it, I'd put some anti-sieze on the threads, BUT MAKE SURE NOT TO GET IT IN THE SENSOR ITSELF.
Why not? I think it would like it.
2004 SG Model A PearlBlackObsidian (RIP)
2008 SG Model D BlueRallyWorld

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story." -Barney Stinson
"Nothing shuts my pie-hole but pie." -Shawn Spencer