PTUNING 4-Wheel Alignment Promotion for DCAWD Club

Looking for a local dealer in parts? Come on in!

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

MrC@ptuning.com wrote:
sabre wrote:Patience is a virtue and those that posses it get rewarded greatly. It definitely sounds like you all have have an infinite amount of patience! I can't wait to see the new facility! Good luck with everything!
Thanks Julian,

Any luck with your turbo and motor rebuild?
Unfortunately, Zak is correct. Looks like I spun a bearing (I have a feeling it was while the instructor was driving since he was going to redline and I was not. I also noticed the first signs while he was driving) and that caused all kinds of other problems. Needless to say, things went downhill quickly for the motor. It's being rebuilt right now by Ar Fab and I should have it back in two or so weeks :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
MrC@ptuning.com
Unicycle

Post by MrC@ptuning.com »

sabre wrote:
MrC@ptuning.com wrote:
sabre wrote:Patience is a virtue and those that posses it get rewarded greatly. It definitely sounds like you all have have an infinite amount of patience! I can't wait to see the new facility! Good luck with everything!
Thanks Julian,

Any luck with your turbo and motor rebuild?
Unfortunately, Zak is correct. Looks like I spun a bearing (I have a feeling it was while the instructor was driving since he was going to redline and I was not. I also noticed the first signs while he was driving) and that caused all kinds of other problems. Needless to say, things went downhill quickly for the motor. It's being rebuilt right now by Ar Fab and I should have it back in two or so weeks :)
Sorry about the motor. Are you building it back to stock or with upgraded internals?
PTUNING.COM
9432 Center Point Lane
Manassas, VA 20110

Phone: 703-257-1728
Toll Free: 1-877-788-6464
Web: Ptuning.com
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

There are definitely some upgrades going into it :) I'll post up in the engine section when everything is done. Should be an interesting ride when I am done!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
MrC@ptuning.com
Unicycle

sabre wrote:There are definitely some upgrades going into it :) I'll post up in the engine section when everything is done. Should be an interesting ride when I am done!
I'm looking foward to seeing the specs. You should definitely look into upgrading your bottom-end (if you're not already doing so) with ACL Race Series main bearing and rod bearing and have it coated with Calico CT-1 thin-film coating (secondary protection incase you loose oil pressure). Also while you're at it, you may want to also upgrade the case bolt with ARP case bolt kit (plus line boring) and ARP head bolt kit. The cost on these parts are minimal, while the benefits can be significant.

Good luck with the build-up.
PTUNING.COM
9432 Center Point Lane
Manassas, VA 20110

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Just about everything you have listed is being done and some more :)
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
drwrx
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by drwrx »

sabre wrote:…and some more :)
Do Tell!
MrC@ptuning.com
Unicycle

Sorry everyone for not posting lately. It's been hell in the last few weeks transitioning from the old place to the new place. We finally got the service area floor epoxy/urethane coated. The alignment rack/system has been in our warehouse for a month now. This coming tuesday, the installer will be putting it into the pit and setting it up. Of course i still need to schedule the electrician to wire it up since the installer does not take care of that. Hopefully, we can begin the aligning everyones car as early as Friday, Nov 24. If you cannot schedule the alignment for Nov, we will still honor the deal for Dec (for all those currently on the list).

I will post a more definite time by mid week. Also, the dynocell construction will begin on Nov.27. It will probably take a week to put it up. The dynodynamics dyno will be installed and wired up the following week after.

Thank you for everyone's patience. I guarantee you all will be impressed when you see the new facility. Also Dave from APS and the head of Greddy Japan stopped by the new facility a few weeks ago to check out the place. I'll post some pics soon.
PTUNING.COM
9432 Center Point Lane
Manassas, VA 20110

zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

:D
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

just in time for Black Friday! :lol: can't wait to see the new shop.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Since I've sold my modified STi and am now driving a stock GC6, I'm going to have to pass on the alignment deal. Thanks again for the offer - that price is a steal!
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

Great news on the facility (and the people coming to see it!) Congrats! I'll be there as soon as I get my car back!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
cheshirecat
Unicycle

Post by cheshirecat »

put me down and thank you as well for the discount
Brandon

05 WRX STI
03 WRX Wagon

Racing, because all other sports require only 1 ball.