so, Friday.

Post up about anything DC! Shows, restaurants, cell phone providers, cable companies, parks, festivals, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

so, Friday.

Post by Mr Kleen »

I'll probably have a beer [or three] with Rashid and Jesse, but not until a little later.

anybody have anything going on tonight that they don't mind sharing with the group?

anyone?
Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Re: so, Friday.

Post by Katya4me »

Mr Kleen wrote:I'll probably have a beer [or three] with Rashid and Jesse, but not until a little later.

anybody have anything going on tonight that they don't mind sharing with the group?

anyone?
Hopefully getting some rims from Zak and dyeing my hair. Maybe watch some paint dry...
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

A friend from CA is in town, so I'm going over to a friends house to meet up with them. :/
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

I think I'll see if the chandelier in the dining room can support my weight UMMM I'M MEAN I think umm... that I'll... consume a massive amounts of libations with people who's company I enjoy. Yeah, that's the ticket. ;)

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by complacent »

Libra Monkee wrote:I think I'll see if the chandelier in the dining room can support my weight UMMM I'M MEAN I think umm... that I'll... consume a massive amounts of libations with people who's company I enjoy. Yeah, that's the ticket. ;)
chiggidy check yo email son!
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

^^That's what I was referring to. ;)

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Katya4me wrote:Hopefully getting some rims from Zak and dyeing my hair. Maybe watch some paint dry...
If I can get this project guidance zipped up early enough, I'll get the lights fixed on my car and get trailer hooked up. If all that happens before 7, I'll drive down to woodbridge before Matt leaves for work. Otherwise I am going out.

Gabe I'll let you know later, and Pat might come out too.

I wanted to see Borat at some point before it gets pulled from the theaters.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Katya4me
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Katya4me »

zaxrex wrote:
Katya4me wrote:Hopefully getting some rims from Zak and dyeing my hair. Maybe watch some paint dry...
I wanted to see Borat at some point before it gets pulled from the theaters.
Borat, Borat!!! :D
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

as much as I'd like to see Borat, I really feel the need to have a few drinks tonight. today has been a good day... 8)
chicken n waffles

Post by chicken n waffles »

:nana: :eek: :eek: :eek: :hudson: :bling: :poke:
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

You know, I never got into Borat so I don't have much of a desire to see the movie.