Halloween Ideas

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Halloween Ideas

Post by Cereb Daithi »

Well i'm a bit old to be trick-or-treating... (well ok i still want to but every year more and more people get wierded out by me walking aorund the neighborhood asking for free candy... i cant keep the game much longer) so i was thinking of a costume.... then a thought crossed my mind... what about a costume for my subaru?

I mean im always joking around with my friends about how the STi scoop can suck up small children.... so i thought... hey... why not have some fun with that idea. since there is no big hot intercooler under the scoop... i thought hm... maybe some of those fake body parts.. like a severed arm or leg sticking out the scoop. perhaps take one of the foglight covers off and have some sort of body part shoved in there. maybe find out if that fake blood would damage my paint and if it doesnt...spray it all over the front... have various other bits of gore on the scoob.... hopefully my Subaru World Rally team jacket will be in by then so we might see the first "zombie rally driver" and his killer car.... haha personally the thought scares me... i mean if i saw a car driving slowly down the road late at night around the neighborhood covered in gore and body parts... i might get very concerned..... lol so who knows... i might do it, i might not. if i do you guys will be sure to see pics!

(oh i should mention i'm known for elaborate halloween costumes... last year my costume was well over $2000... no not all bought at once.. took a few years to get everything)
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

I hope you get a job in DC, I need to hang out with you in person sometime. you're a trip... take pix of your costumed Scooby! :P
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

haha well i do plan on at LEAST visiting dc to hang with you guys. although if you are ever gona be in PA make sure to drop me a line. i'll most likely be available
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

^^ I'm trying :)

That scooby sounds mad scary.... lol, I'd probably do it, haha....
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

Penn doesn't like me, I usually stay away unless I'm on my way to OH or NYC.
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

Cereb Daithi wrote:haha well i do plan on at LEAST visiting dc to hang with you guys. although if you are ever gona be in PA make sure to drop me a line. i'll most likely be available
I'm up in PA all the time but on the opposite side however.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

think im also gona put bits of costumes and shreds of trick-or-treat bags on the front...

that oughta make a few people shit their pants.

maybe ill take a stopwatch and see just how fast the police show up