DCAWD Meet Tuesday 08/29/06 - HT's

All about DCAWD Meets

Moderator: Moderators

missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by missvenezuela85 »

I wish i could have been there *sniff*

curse u education!!!! i'll try to make some meets (hopefully :lol: ), but school and work just like to get in the way. well hope to see u all soon!
GeneralGrievous
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by GeneralGrievous »

MrC@ptuning.com wrote:
Mr Kleen wrote:sounds good! now just get your liquor license and hire some Hooters girls (or maybe some women who look like Hooters girls but are actually friendly and somewhat interested in serving food). :twisted:
I'll do better than that, i will hand pick some friendly hooter girls (inside connection) and have them where ptuning tube top with mini skirts for the grand opening :D
Ok.. I'm on board... +1 for Hooters :wink:

And nice pics Julian. I've made my second official photo appearance, you guys are stuck with me now I guess :shock:
Shawn@Ptuning.com
I'm a n000b

Post by Shawn@Ptuning.com »

Hi guys!. Sorry it took me so long to get signed up. Had a great time the other night and looking forward to hitting the track with you guys.
PTUNING.COM
8410 Kao Circle
Manassas, VA 20110

Phone: 703-257-1728
Toll Free: 1-877-788-6464
Fax: 703-257-7619
Web: Ptuning.com
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Sabre »

GeneralGrievous wrote:And nice pics Julian. I've made my second official photo appearance, you guys are stuck with me now I guess :shock:
lol, there are far worse things ;) We love ya man!
Shawn@Ptuning.com wrote:Hi guys!. Sorry it took me so long to get signed up. Had a great time the other night and looking forward to hitting the track with you guys.
Hey Shawn,
Good seeing you again! Definitely look forward to some track time with you all!
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.