Anybody going through Philly?

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Anybody going through Philly?

Post by zaxrex »

After many months of searching, I have found an RS hood that I can re-paint and slap on my car.

Problem is, the guy doesn't want to ship (and I wouldn't want to pay for it to be shipped) or meet me half way. If anybody out there is passing through Philly on their way down this way, I'd give you $25 if you could transport the hood for me...

Please?
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Cereb Daithi
DCAWD Groupie

Post by Cereb Daithi »

well. if i visit my dad anytime soon, he's currently out in York, PA for some music stuff.. that's not TOO far from philly.. then i suppouse if i could make it down for a DCAWD meet... lol i duno the next time i'm going to be over there though...
zaxrex
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by zaxrex »

Anytime would be fine. It has taken me so long to find one, I'll think about just paying him to reserv it and trying to get it at a later date.

thanks, and let me know if you would be so kind.
Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears
Libra Monkee

Post by Libra Monkee »

I wish I had seen this sooner I was just there on Friday. But I will be going back before this month is out to get my other car.

Libra Monkee- "Helping DCAWD meet its Equal Opportunity requirement since 2006."