Next Meet?

All about DCAWD Meets

Moderator: Moderators

Titanium
I'm a n000b

Next Meet?

Post by Titanium »

Hey guys! Some of the people over at msprotege board were wondering when the next meeting was. I thought Jullian said that this week's meeting was going to be this Thursday but I dont want to post anything until I know what's up. Just do me a favor and let us know. We are all looking forward to it as always and one member is looking forward to it more than the rest of us. This should be the first meet for the beast to show up! 8O
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Next Meet?

Post by Sabre »

Titanium wrote:Hey guys! Some of the people over at msprotege board were wondering when the next meeting was. I thought Jullian said that this week's meeting was going to be this Thursday but I dont want to post anything until I know what's up. Just do me a favor and let us know. We are all looking forward to it as always and one member is looking forward to it more than the rest of us. This should be the first meet for the beast to show up! 8O
lol, funny thing is, I just posted it on the front of DCAWD ;) I'll be posting it on the other boards later today. I can't wait to see the beast! I'm guessing everything went well then! BTW, e-mail me when you get a chance. we need to talk about BBQ time!!!!! jzottl at radiantnetworks.net
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Midnightracer22
I'm a n000b

Post by Midnightracer22 »

sweet! itz on thursday! :D thanx, u da man!
nrcooled
I'm a n000b

Post by nrcooled »

See you guys there