Subaru's IAA booth

Non-technical forum specific to Subaru. Good example: New model information.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Subaru's IAA booth

Post by Mr Kleen »

I decided to split off the Subaru photos and post them at full resolution for my DCAWD peeps. I didn't get any good shots of the new XV Crossover because there were always several people climbing in and around it. It was Orange, a color that will be exclusive to the XV. I want an orange STi, or better yet an orange BRZ STi.
It was a little sad to see a WRC car in the Mini, Ford, Audi and VW booths but not in the Subaru booth. Even Dacia had a Pikes Peak car. :(
They labeled the BRZ "Subaru BRZ Prologue, Boxter Sports Car Architecture II." How long did it take GT 5 to come out after GT 5 Prologue? I'm beginning to think Prologue might be a mistranslation.
:rolllaugh:
IMGP0507.JPG
IMGP0509.JPG
IMGP0508.JPG
IMGP0510.JPG
IMGP0511.JPG
IMGP0513.JPG
IMGP0514.JPG
IMGP0515.JPG
IMGP0516.JPG
IMGP0527.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Subaru's IAA booth

Post by Sabre »

Awesome shots man, thank you so much! I can't believe how low the engine sits in the chassis. I really wonder if they had to switch to a dry sump just to shave some inches off the bottom of the engine so it doesn't drag on the ground!

Diesel Forester... yummy....

I don't think that the FT86 is that bad...
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

they keep slapping more bits and pieces on it. the rear is way overwrought and now they've tacked a row of LEDs on the front that looks like a Pep-Boys parking lot job.
schvin
DCAWD Groupie

Post by schvin »

late to the party, but thanks for posting these!
2004 impreza outback
1964 beetle