Next summer meets?

Anything we do that isn't a meet :)

Moderator: Moderators

blubaru
I walk to work

Next summer meets?

Post by blubaru »

I like many people can wait for winter to be over and summer to start.
i was just wondering what you all had in mind for next summer meets. you know just ideas? maby they will keep me warm :cold: brrrrrrrrr
ElZorro
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by ElZorro »

The difficulty with the summer meets is they get big... I think we could end up with over 100 cars easily. Finding a suitable location is hard. If anyone has any suggestions, please let us know. Criteria: large parking lot, easy access to highway, off the beaten path, Alexandria Arlington Springfield Bethesda Rockville etc. But probably the biggest part (and hardest) is permission to be there. Please, if you have a suggestion, let Julian or myself make first contact with the owners of the lot, we're getting good at asking permission and have figured out what should or should not be said. Thanks!

But, other than the meets, we're also working towards a BBQ, that's what the decal sales are for. Also, for the AutoX folks, we're going to try and get some of Brian Garfields time again. Last summer we had two days (12 people), I think we can easily get 18 or more people this time.
Jason "El Zorro" Fox
'17 Subaru Forester 2.0XT
DCAWD - old coots in fast scoots.
blubaru
I walk to work

Post by blubaru »

if they r only subarus we can probaly fit them in this one place i know in fairfax. also try at that mall out in dullus the town center one