Cadillac launches CTS-V Black Diamond Edition

Non-technical forum for other car makes. Good example: VW fan sites.

Moderator: Moderators

Sabre
DCAWD Founding Member

Cadillac launches CTS-V Black Diamond Edition

Post by Sabre »

Torque report
Cadillac is going to offer a special edition version of the CTS-V, that has been named the Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond Edition.

The CTS-V Black Edition starts with the the CTS-V and adds an exclusive tri-coat paint, also called "Black Diamond." Black Diamond is a dark tri-coat paint that is embedded with SpectraFlair Bright Silver pigment. Instead of simply containing small bits of metal, the SpectraFlair pigment in Black Diamond uses aluminum flakes encapsulated in a glass-like substance called magnesium fluoride. The paint has a diamond-like sparkle as light hits it from different angles.

The CTS-V Black Edition also comes with Satin Graphite 19-inch wheels with yellow Brembo brake calipers, and Recaro seats and Midnight Sapele wood trim on the inside.

The Black Diamond Edition, available in the CTS-V Sedan, Coupe and Wagon models with a starting price of $69,190.
cadillac_cts-v_black_diamond_2.jpg
It's a freaking P-I-M-P mobile.... DAMN!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sabre (Julian)
92.5% Stock 04 STI
Good choice putting $4,000 rims on your 1990 Honda Civic. That's like Betty White going out and getting her tits done.
complacent
DCAWD Founding Member

Re: Cadillac launches CTS-V Black Diamond Edition

Post by complacent »

that sounds delicious.

i can't imagine how $texas it will be to get a bumper resprayed after a parking lot encounter.
colin

a tank, a yammie, a spaceship
i <3 teh 00ntz
Mr Kleen
DCAWD Founding Member

Post by Mr Kleen »

:hitit:
thermatico
Yugo owner

Post by thermatico »

My girlfriend has been mocking my sport wagon lust as of late. This sorta of thing is just going to make it worse. :D
avriette
DCAWD Groupie

Post by avriette »

holy shit, i've wanted a cts-v since the first time i drove one, but this one is fucking awesome. i totally want one now. but seventy grand? you could get a vette for that much, and it wouldn't have an ass that asstastic.
rocket scientist