Feedback on what could be a good idea or a bad idea?

Make your baby look great!

Moderator: Moderators

Pick one

Version 1
No votes
Version 2
100%

Total votes: 9

missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Re: Feedback on what could be a good idea or a bad idea?

Post by missvenezuela85 »

PGT wrote:
selective hearing :lol:

in that post, I also mentioned I had a set of red flaps from the UK that I had for my car (which you can have) if you want something more authentic than RA flaps (which are mostly junk based upon my two sets).

ooooooo sounds cool. How much? Do you have photos?
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd:
PGT
DCAWD Groupie

Post by PGT »

free and no pics as I never got around to using them. they're brand new. I'll bring them to the next meet...
2013 BMW 328i M Sport with 8sp in Estoril Blue II
2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - Always bet on black
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Edition, otherwise known as the MW3 (and badass)
missvenezuela85
I'm starting to be a post wh0re

Post by missvenezuela85 »

PGT wrote:free and no pics as I never got around to using them. they're brand new. I'll bring them to the next meet...
The next meet is next week I think and I will be in CA :(

Maybe I can pick them up from you... you can pm me where you live/work and we can work something out if you like :)

Thanks for the offer.
Boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants and boots and pants oh and www.annadventure.com <---- :eek: :plusone: & :bowd: